Canon CanoScan 300 Driver Download & Setup – The compact scanners sometimes are underestimated. However, the CanoScan 300 is not a scanner that you need to worry about. That is because this scanner is fully compact and small if you want to compare with many other scanners out there, but you can make sure that this scanner is not something that you can underestimate.
In term of size, this scanner is surely something small, since this scanner can only fit the A4 size paper. However, the scan quality of this scanner is something that you can rely on. You will not need to worry since Canon CanoScan 300 will give you the nice scanning resolution that you want. As an addition to that, the scanning speed of this scanner is considerably fast. At least, you can get the average speed for scanning when you are using this scanner.
Unfortunately, in term of price, this scanner cannot be considered as something cheap. That is because you will need to pay the average price of many scanners if you want to get this scanner. However, that is not a problem since Canon CanoScan 300 is manufactured by Canon after all so that you will not need to worry about the quality of this scanner.
Also, update driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Driver Printer & Setup Download
Canon CANOSCAN 300 Operating System Compatibility
Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me
Specification Canon CANOSCAN 300
- Type: Flatbed scanner – desktop
- Max Supported Document Size: A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Included Accessories: SCSI controller
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Document Feeder Type: Manual
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
- Color Depth: 24-bit (16.7 million colors
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 3.x/95/98, Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 or later
Canon CANOSCAN 300 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon CANOSCAN 300 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon CANOSCAN 300 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon CANOSCAN 300 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon CANOSCAN 300 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon CANOSCAN 300 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon CANOSCAN 300 Driver
To uninstall the Canon CANOSCAN 300 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon CANOSCAN 300 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon CANOSCAN 300, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depending on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CANOSCAN 300. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
If you have a printer Canon CANOSCAN 300, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonprinterupdates.com will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) For [Windows 2000/Me/XP [32-bit]||5.5.3||1.7 MB||Download|
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MX434 Scanner Driver, Manual & Software Download
Canon CanoScan 300 Driver Download & Setup
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon CANOSCAN 300, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon CANOSCAN 300, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.