Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver Windows – The CanoScan 3000 can be considered as one nice option for the scanner if you are looking for the nice scanner for your personal use at home. That is because this scanner has some nice things that you will surely love from a scanner for many purposes. The first one is the low power consumption. If you are thinking about high electricity bill while you are using the scanner, then this scanner will not give you that.
Another nice thing that you will get from this scanner is nice scan quality. It is true that this scanner can only give you about 2400 dpi at max, but you can make sure that the resolution from CanoScan 3000 is worth the money that you will need to pay for this scanner and that is one thing that you need to consider for the last one. That is because when you are talking about the price, this scanner is tagged with the really affordable price.
Those are few things that you might want to consider if you want to get this scanner for your personal home scanner at home. In conclusion, the CanoScan 3000 is just something worth to pay for your personal home scanner.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 3000 Operating System Compatibility
Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Windows 98
Specification Canon CanoScan 3000
|Type||Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner|
|Light source||Cold cathode fluorescent lamp|
|Optical resolution||1200 x 2400dpi|
|Selectable resolution||25 – 9600dpi|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Scanning gradation (colour)||48 bit input / 24 bit output|
|Scanning gradation (greyscale)||16 bit input / 8 bit output|
|Maximum document size||A4 / Letter [216 x 297mm]|
|Preview speed||Approx. 8 sec|
|Scanning speed (colour)||4 msec/line (600 dpi) 8 msec/line (1200 dpi)|
|Scanning speed (greyscale)||4 msec/line (600 dpi) 8 msec/line (1200 dpi)|
|Scanning speed (B&W)||4 msec/line (600 dpi) 8 msec/line (1200 dpi)|
|Power supply||AC Adaptor|
|Power consumption||15W Max, 5W Stand-by|
|Dimensions||257 x 460 x 61mm|
|Operating range (temperature)||10 °C to 35 °C|
|Operating range (humidity)||10% to 90% RH, without condensation formation|
|Supported Operating Systems||For USB 2.0 Hi-Speed:
Windows 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro)
CPU: Intel PIII, Celeron (566 MHz or higher). AMD Athlon, Athlon MP/XP, Duron. 128MB RAM, USB port, CD ROM drive.
Windows 98, 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro)
CPU: Pentium II 233MHz or higher. 64MB RAM (128MB for WinXP). USB port (standard equipped port), CD ROM drive.
Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon CanoScan 3000 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon CanoScan 3000 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon CanoScan 3000 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon CanoScan 3000 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver
To uninstall the Canon CanoScan 3000 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon CanoScan 3000 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon CanoScan 3000, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depending on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CanoScan 3000. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
If you have a printer Canon CanoScan 3000, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonprinterupdates.com will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|ScanGear CS Windows Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit)||0.2||6.0 MB||Download|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit)||0.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Deldrv Windows Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit)||0.1||104 KB||Download|
|CanoScan 3000/3000F/3000ex Scanning Guide For [Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98]||0.1||2.2 MB||Download|
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA IX7000 Driver and Software Download
Canon CanoScan 3000 Scanner Driver and Setup Download For Windows
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon CanoScan 3000, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon CanoScan 3000, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.