Canon CanoScan 300S Driver Download & Setup
Canon CanoScan 300s Driver Download & Setup – If you are looking for the portable scanner that you can simply take anywhere that you want, then CanoScan 300s is the one that you need. Yes, this portable scanner is one of the best revolution in the world of scanning since this portable scanner can be easily brought anywhere that you want. That way, you can scan anything wherever you want.
This scanner is considerably small if you are asking for its size. You can easily put this scanner in your bag without having to worry about anything. For the power supply of this scanner, you just need to turn the power of CanoScan 300s on since this scanner has its own internal power supply. As an addition to that, the energy that you need to run this scanner is only about 15 watts. That is small enough for a scanner.
If you think that the scanning quality of this portable scanner is not good, then you will need to think about that once again. That is because you can surely get the nice quality scanning result from this portable CanoScan 300s. For the speed, you can scan a page of documents within the average of 12 seconds. That is not too bad.
Also, update driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Driver Printer & Setup Download
Canon CANOSCAN 300s Operating System Compatibility
Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me
Specification Canon CANOSCAN 300s
- Type: Flatbed scanner – desktop
- Max Supported Document Size: A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Included Accessories: SCSI controller
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Document Feeder Type: Manual
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
- Color Depth: 24-bit (16.7 million colors
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 3.x/95/98, Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 or later
Canon CANOSCAN 300s Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon CANOSCAN 300s Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon CANOSCAN 300s can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon CANOSCAN 300s is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon CANOSCAN 300s driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon CANOSCAN 300s printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon CANOSCAN 300s Driver
To uninstall the Canon CANOSCAN 300s printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon CANOSCAN 300s computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon CANOSCAN 300s, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depending on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CANOSCAN 300s. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
If you have a printer Canon CANOSCAN 300s, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonprinterupdates.com will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) For [Windows 2000/Me/XP [32-bit]||5.5.3||1.7 MB||Download|
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MX434 Scanner Driver, Manual & Software Download
Canon CanoScan 300S Driver Download & Setup
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon CANOSCAN 300s, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon CANOSCAN 300s, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.