Canon CanoScan 3200 Driver Download and User Guide For Windows, Mac, Linux – There are some people who are scanning the films that they have for many reasons. If you are one of those people, then CanoScan 3200 can surely be a great help to help you scan the films that you need. That is because even though technologies have been developed, there are not many scanners that can give you this kind of feature, but this scanner is among one of those few scanners that can do that.
This scanner might be something that is meant to help you scan the 35mm films that you have. Therefore, if you are looking for the best scanner to scan those films, the CanoScan 3200 is what you need. As an addition to that, the price factor of this scanner is also one thing worth to consider since this scanner is tagged with the considerably affordable price, compared with some other scanners that have the similar features like this one.
If you think that you are only looking for the best scanner for your standard scanning needs, then this scanner is still totally worth to buy. That is because CanoScan 3200 is able to give you the maximum image resolution of 6400 dpi, which is very nice to get from a scanner.
Also, update driver: Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100cn Driver Download and User Manual
Canon CanoScan 3200 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Windows 98 / Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 – Mac OS 8.5 – 9.x
Specification Canon CanoScan 3200
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit (for film) or 8-bit external; Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film: 35mm x 1 frame (negative/mounted slide)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable included)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS 9.1 to 9.2, Mac OS X version 10.1.3 to 10.2.x
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac), Ulead DVD PictureShow SE Basic (Windows) and Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition (Windows)
Canon CanoScan 3200 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon CanoScan 3200 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon CanoScan 3200 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon CanoScan 3200 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon CanoScan 3200 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon CanoScan 3200 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon CanoScan 3200 Driver
To uninstall the Canon CanoScan 3200 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon CanoScan 3200 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon CanoScan 3200, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depending on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CanoScan 3200. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
If you have a printer Canon CanoScan 3200, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonprinterupdates.com will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|CanoScan 3200 Scanner Driver For (Windows Me/98)||126.96.36.199a||8,304KB||Download|
|CanoScan 3200 Scanner Driver For (Windows 7/Vista32/XP/2000)||188.8.131.52a||8,309KB||Download|
|CanoScan Toolbox (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)||184.108.40.206||6,166KB||Download|
|DelDrv (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)||220.127.116.11||72KB||Download|
|CanoScan 3200/3200F Scanner Driver ScanGear CS for Mac OS 9||18.104.22.168||10,841KB||Download|
|CanoScan 3200/3200F Scanner Driver ScanGear CS for (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)||22.214.171.124X||8,116KB||Download|
|CanoScan Toolbox for (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||126.96.36.199X||2,710KB||Download|
|DelDrv (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||188.8.131.52||147KB||Download|
|Driver uninstall utility for Mac OS 8.5 - 9.x||1.00||222KB||Download|
|CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS 9.x||184.108.40.206||4,233KB||Download|
|CanoScan 3200/3200F Scanning Guide||0.1||3,186KB||Download|
|CanoScan 3200/3200F Quick Start Guide||0.1||2,234KB||Download|
|CanoScan 3200/3200F Scanning Guide||0.1||3,241KB||Download|
|CanoScan 3200/3200F Scanning Guide||0.1||4,576KB||Download|
Also, update driver: Canon I-SENSYS LBP7750Cdn Driver Download and Manual Installation
Canon CanoScan 3200 Driver Download and User Guide For Windows, Mac, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon CanoScan 3200, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon CanoScan 3200, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.