Canon CanoScan 4200F Software and Manual Download – Many people are using a scanner to scan documents, photos, or something similar and they usually turn all of those results into the PDF files. Unfortunately, all of those processes are considerably complicated, unless if you are using the Canon CanoScan 4200F. That is because this scanner can easily help you to arrange all of those files that you have scanned using this printer into the PDF file that you need in a short time.
In term of quality, this scanner might not be the best of all, but you can make sure that this scanner is good enough for many of your scanning needs. However, one of the best things that you can simply get from this scanner is the simple processes that you need to do if you want to create PDF files using Canon CanoScan 4200F. You just need to simply scan the documents or photos that you want to scan and you can leave the rest to this scanner. With few click on your computer, you already have the PDF files that you need.
In conclusion, this Canon CanoScan 4200F is something worth to try if you do not want to bet bothered by the complicated processes of making PDF files using the scanner.
Also, update driver: Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Drivers Download
Canon CanoScan 4200F Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Windows 98
Specification Canon CanoScan 4200F
|Scanning Element||CCD 6-line color|
|Light Source||Cold cathode fluorescent lamp|
|Optical Resolution||3200 x 6400dpi|
|Selectable Resolution||25 to 9600dpi|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, USB (USB1.1 equivalent)|
|# of Interface Connector||1|
|Scanning Bit Depth Color||16bit input /16bit or 8bit output|
|Scanning Bit Depth Grayscale, B&W||16bit input /16bit or 8bit output|
|Preview Speed||Approximately 2.6 sec.|
|Scanning Speed Color||8.95msec/line (3200dpi)|
|Scanning Speed Grayscale, B&W||8.95msec/line (3200dpi)|
|Maximum Document Size||A4/Letter, 216mm x 297mm|
|Power Requirements||AC adapter (*1)|
|Power Consumption||In operation: 17.8 watts maximum, Stand-by: 7.0 watts|
|Operating Range Temperature||10°C to 35°C|
|Operating Range Humidity||10% to 90% RH (without condensation formation)|
|Maximum Exterior Dimensions||259 x 472.5 x 81.4mm|
Canon CanoScan 4200F Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon CanoScan 4200F Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon CanoScan 4200F can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon CanoScan 4200F is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon CanoScan 4200F driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon CanoScan 4200F printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon CanoScan 4200F Driver
To uninstall the Canon CanoScan 4200F printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon CanoScan 4200F computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon CanoScan 4200F, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depending on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CanoScan 4200F. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
If you have a printer Canon CanoScan 4200F, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonprinterupdates.com will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|CanoScan 4200F Scanner Driver (Windows 7/Vista32/XP/2000)||126.96.36.199a||7,224KB||Download|
|CanoScan 4200F Scanner Driver (Windows Me/98)||188.8.131.52a||7,219KB||Download|
|CanoScan 4200F Scanner Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64)||184.108.40.206a||7,222KB||Download|
|DelDrv (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)||220.127.116.11||70KB||Download|
|CanoScan Toolbox (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me/98)||18.104.22.168||6,399KB||Download|
|CanoScan 4200F Quick Start Guide||0.1||2,056KB||Download|
|CanoScan 4200F Scanning Guide||0.1||2,930KB||Download|
Also, update driver: Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Printer Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 4200F Software and Manual Download
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon CanoScan 4200F, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon CanoScan 4200F, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.