Canon CanoScan 5000F Driver Download and Manual For Windows, Mac, Linux – If you think that, a scanner is something that you can use for scanning only, then you need to take a sample from CanoScan 5000FF. This scanner is manufactured by Canon, as one of the biggest manufacturers in this kind of industry. Because of that reason, Canon might be making a scanner that can also help you with few additional works such as cutting and cropping for the films.
Many of you who have been using scanner all of the times for the working needs will surely realize that most of the time you will need to trim, crop or even cut the images that you have scanned using the scanner. If only you can leave the works to the scanner automatically, you will not need to spend more time in front of the computer. That is one thing that CanoScan 5000F offers to you. You will not need to worry about doing all of those things ever again since this scanner is going to help you with those works.
To make it simple, you just need to leave the documents inside the scanner, click few things and let the scanner work on its own. After that, the CanoScan 5000F will get you the really finished results.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MX850 Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 5000F Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Windows 98 / Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 – Mac OS 8.5 – 9.x
Specification Canon CanoScan 5000F
|Type||Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner|
|Light source||Cold cathode fluorescent lamp|
|Optical resolution||2400 x 4800dpi|
|Selectable resolution||25 – 9600dpi¹|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Scanning gradation (colour)||48 bit input / 48 bit output|
|Scanning gradation (greyscale)||16 bit input / 16¹ bit output|
|Maximum document size||A4 / Letter [216 x 297mm]|
|Preview speed||Approx 7 sec (excluding processing time)|
|Scanning speed (colour)||7.2 msec/line (1200 dpi) 11.6 msec/line (2400 dpi)|
|Scanning speed (greyscale)||7.2 msec/line (1200 dpi) 11.6 msec/line (2400 dpi)|
|Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour)||7.2-115.2 msec/line|
|Film Types||Colour film (negatives, positives)
Black and white film (negatives, positives)
|Film Handling||35mm (3 frames), Mounted slides (2)|
|Film scanning features||FARE level 1 (Film Automatic Retouching & Enhancement)|
|Power supply||AC Adaptor¹|
|Power consumption||14.8W Max, 5.6W Standby power|
|Dimensions||278 x 508 x 107mm|
|Operating range (temperature)||10°C to 35°C|
|Operating range (humidity)||10% to 90% RH (20% to 80% RH for film scanning), without condensation formation|
|Supported Operating Systems||For USB 2.0 Hi-Speed:
Windows 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro):
CPU: Intel PIII, P4, Celeron (566 MHz or higher). AMD Athlon, Athlon MP/XP, Duron. 128MB RAM, USB port¹, CD ROM drive.
Windows 98, 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro):
CPU: Pentium 233MHz or higher. 64MB RAM. USB port¹
CPU: PowerPC G3 or higher. OS 9, OS X v10.1 or later (Classic) OS X v10.1.3 or later (Native). Mac with USB support. 64MB RAM
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 5000F Driver and Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon CanoScan 5000F Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon CanoScan 5000F can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon CanoScan 5000F is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon CanoScan 5000F driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon CanoScan 5000F printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon CanoScan 5000F Driver
To uninstall the Canon CanoScan 5000F printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon CanoScan 5000F computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon CanoScan 5000F, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depending on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CanoScan 5000F. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
Also, update driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver
If you have a printer Canon CanoScan 5000F, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonprinterupdates.com will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|CanoScan 5000 Scanner Driver (Windows Vista/XP/2000)||220.127.116.11a||7,856KB||Download|
|CanoScan 5000 Scanner Driver (Windows 98/Me)||18.104.22.168a||7,851KB||Download|
|CanoScan 5000/5000F Scanner Driver ScanGear CS (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)||22.214.171.124X||18,001KB||Download|
|Driver uninstall utility (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)||2.22X||72KB||Download|
|CanoScan Toolbox (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)||126.96.36.199X||2,525KB||Download|
|CanoScan 5000/5000F Scanner Driver ScanGear CS for Mac OS 9||188.8.131.52||4,016KB||Download|
|CanoScan 5000/5000F Scanning Guiden For (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)||0.1||2,627KB||Download|
Also, update driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 5000F Driver Download and Manual For Windows and Mac
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon CanoScan 5000F, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon CanoScan 5000F, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.