When you are buying a scanner such as Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA, you will surely need to know that this scanner is able to handle many different media format. That means you will not need to worry if you want to scan many different media formats using this scanner since this scanner will be able to help you to scan many other media formats that you need.
In the old times, you might only be able to scan the paper using many scanners. However, the time passed and now using this Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA, you can simply scan many things from many other different media formats. Some of the examples are the magazines that you love to read, your reference books, and also the embossed cards or something that is made of plastic. This scanner will be able to help you with those media formats.
Some of you might think that the price of this scanner is a little bit expensive since the price is almost reaching 300 dollars. However, you can say that the price is worth to pay for this scanner. That is because Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA has many other nice features that you will surely love, especially if you really need a scanner.
Also, update driver: Canon I-SENSYS LBP6650dn Printer Driver
Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows Server 2012 / Linux
Specification Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA
|Maximum dpi Resolution||600 dpi|
|Duplex Speed||18 ipm (Color)|
36 ipm (Grayscale)
|Simplex Speed||10 ppm (Color)|
20 ppm (Grayscale)
|Maximum Document Width||8.5″ / 21.6 cm|
|Maximum Document Length||39.4″ / 100.1 cm|
|Color Depth||24-Bit (External)|
|Grayscale Bit-Depth||8-Bit (Internal)|
|Scan Modes||Color, Grayscale, Monochrome|
|Document Feeding||ADF, Flatbed|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows|
|Duty Cycle||800 Scans|
|Automatic Image Corrections||Yes|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR|
|Maximum Power Consumption||19.9 W|
|AC Input Power||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||4.7 x 18.5 x 13.2″ / 11.9 x 47.0 x 33.5 cm|
|Weight||10.1 lb / 4.6 kg|
|Package Weight||14.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.6 x 17.1 x 7.5″|
Also, update driver: Canon CanoScan 300 Driver
Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA Driver and Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA Driver
To uninstall the Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depending on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
Also, update driver: Canon CanoScan 9000F Mark II
canonprinterupdates.com will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|ISIS / TWAIN Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||V1.0 SP3||67 MB||Download|
|CaptureOnTouch Pro For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012 R2)||v4.0.5||121 MB||Download|
|Plugins for the CaptureOnTouch Pro For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012 R2)||v4.0||44 MB||Download|
|Scanner Management Agent For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||v2.0.1||13 MB||Download|
|DR-F120 CaptureOnTouch For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012 R2)||v3.2||86 MB||Download|
|DR-F120 Driver for Linux [32-bit]||v1.00.02||2 MB||Download|
|User Manual for DR-F120||NA||21 MB||Download|
Also, update driver: Canon CanoScan 8000F Driver
Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA Driver and Manual For Windows
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one driver and full software of Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon DR-F120 imageFORMULA, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.