Canon i-SENSYS LBP 3310 Setup & Download Driver – Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 3310 A4 Mono Laser Printer is a very efficient machine that it should the one tool you can rely on when it comes to your need of printing out documents in a much quicker manner. Despite it being a printer capable of printing in only black and white, it does the job at the speed of 26 pages per minute with its First Print Out Time clocking at mere 6.5 seconds. The machine bears an amazing value on its ability to load paper supply. It can load up to 550 sheets of paper, which is handled by: a multipurpose tray handling 50 sheets, a build in cassette handling 250 sheets, and another 250 handled by additional cassette.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 offers no warm-up time, meaning it can directly print out documents straight from its sleep mode. Canon Advanced Printing Technology supports this fast and efficient printing process. Cutting paper costs is also made possible as the printer can handle double sided printing as well.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310’s all in one cartridge makes it all the easier for you to replace ink in order to keep up with the demanding workflow. Network printing is allowed by the NB-C2 Network Interface Card while the machine only needs 4 watts its standby mode.
Also, update driver: Canon I-SENSYS MF4350d Driver & Software Download
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP 3310 A4 Mono Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 /10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 / Linux
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 3310 A4 Mono Laser Printer Specification
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes , Automatic|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 26ppm Mono Print|
|First Page||6.5 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|Warm Up Time||0 Seconds|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Memory (Maximum)||8MB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows, Mac, Linux Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||250 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Handling Standard Output||125 Sheets|
|Paper Size||A4,Legal, Letter , (Max.) A4/Legal|
|Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum)||2|
Barcodes & Labels
|Monthly Duty Cycle||10k Pages Per Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Mono|
|Dimensions||39.97cm (W) x 37.86cm (D) x 25.8cm (H) – Weight 12kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 10 to 32C – Humidity 20 to 80%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||392W / 4W|
|Product Summary||Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 A4 Mono Laser Printer|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Mono Toner Life||3,000 Pages|
|Certifications||Energy star compliant|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||R1.50V1.10||13 MB||Download|
|LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||R1.50V1.10||10 MB||Download|
|LBP3310 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||v3.2.3(r32||4.5 MB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V3.90||41 MB||Download|
|LBP3310 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||3.30||29 MB||Download|
|LBP3310 NetSpot Device Installer for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||v3.2.3(r32||3.7 MB||Download|
|LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V2.70||122 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 User Guides||1.0||18 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.