Canon i-SENSYS LBP 3360 is a printer that is not for everyone. There are printers that meet the needs and requirements of some people but this may not be the case with this one. Its bulky build is already a letdown as you may need to make a certain adjustment to an area intended to set this machine up. This is made even worse with its limited ability and features. Granted, its maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi makes for best output and clearer text, while its speed of 21 pages per minute can help you keep up with the business demands.
Canon LBP3360’s shortlist of finest features are eclipsed by its many lacks. It can only print in black and white and the paper size compatible with this machine is of A4 only. While its technology of Auto Image Refinement works to better smooth out the printing results, the lack of ability to upgrade paper input trumps that point.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 can only load paper through a cassette of maximum 250 sheets. The tray the machine comes with can only be used for a single sheet—hardly something to boast, to be honest. Despite these, the printer is readily compatible with Macs.
Also, update driver: Canon I-SENSYS MF6560PL Printer Driver For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP 3360 A4 Mono Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 /10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 / Linux
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 3360 A4 Mono Laser Printer Specification
|Width||15.7 inch (400 mm)|
|Height||10.5 inch (267 mm)|
|Depth||14.7 inch (376 mm)|
|Weight||26.5 lbs (12 kg)|
|Output Type||Monochrome Printer|
|Print Speed||21 ppm (black A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||125 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||2400×600 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||250 pages (standart), 500 pages (maximum)|
|Manual Feed Tray Capacity||1 pages|
|First Page Out||9 s (black)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Duplex Auto Printing||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||2500 pages|
|Interfaces||Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0|
|Memory||64 Mb, maximum: 64 Mb|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Power Consumption Operational||400 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||11 W|
|Noise Level||51 dB|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||v1.9||19 MB||Download|
|PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V15.00||46 MB||Download|
|UFRII Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V15.00||47 MB||Download|
|Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||14.02||39 MB||Download|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||14.02||28 MB||Download|
|Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit & 64-bit]||v1.2||18 MB||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||v3.2.3(r32||4.5 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.6]||V10.11.0||85 MB||Download|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver For macOS X [10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||v10.8.1||60 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V10.12.0||83 MB||Download|
|CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||v10.9.0||61 MB||Download|
|Canon UFR II Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8]||v2.43||40 MB||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.4/10.5]||v3.2.3(r32||3.7 MB||Download|
|Object Generator For OS/400||v4.8||6.3 MB||Download|
|SQue Driver (X11 Motif) For Unix||v11.3.0||18 MB||Download|
|SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix||v11.3.0||15 MB||Download|
|CQue TGZ Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||v3.0.3||19 MB||Download|
|CQue RPM Driver For Linux [64-bit]||v3.0.3||9.8 MB||Download|
|CQue DEB Driver For Linux [64-bit]||v3.0.3||10 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V3.30||110 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 User Guides||1.0||9.9 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP3360, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.