Canon i-SENSYS LBP 3460 Setup & Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 3460 Laser Printer answers your call for speedy printing to meet the demand of a dynamic work environment. With its 33 pages per minute speed rate and its first print out time clocking at 8 seconds, there is no doubt the printer can help you achieve better business efficiency. Its design is also emphasized on its front side so you need not worry about how to place and position this machine alongside the many other things within the confine of your office’s walls.
Canon LBP3460 is geared with Canon’s own On-Demand Fixing Technology, an ability that you will find convenient as it eliminates the need of warm up time to wake the printer from sleep mode. It also comes embedded with support for PCL 5e/6, which enables the printer to become compatible easily with pretty much every device out there.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 also supports network printing. Its 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T networking system is easy to setup while it also comes with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface, which will expedite image processing. Automatic duplexing will further increase this machine’s values. With this system, you can print on both sides of the paper cutting paper costs in the process and makes for even higher efficiency.
Also, update driver: Canon I-SENSYS MF6680dn Printer Driver For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 2016 / 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 / Linux
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Laser Printer Specification
|Print Technology||Monochrome laser beam printing|
|Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Memory||64 MB expandable up to 320 MB|
|Print Speed||33 ppm mono (A4)|
|Paper Capacity||250-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray|
|Paper Sizes||Cassette (Standard and optional): A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive Custom sizes: Width 148 mm to 215.9 mm; Length 210.0 mm to 355.6 mm. Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Envelope B5, Custom sizes: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6mm.|
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon LBP 3460 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows Server 2003/Server 2003 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V3.02||46 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V3.10||46 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||v1.9||19 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V15.00||46 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 UFRII Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V15.00||47 MB||Download|
|Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||14.02||39 MB||Download|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||14.02||28 MB||Download|
|Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||v3.2||34 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||v3.2.3(r32||4.5 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me [32-bit]||v3.13(r313||7 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.6]||V10.11.0||85 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver For MacOS X [10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||v10.8.1||60 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V10.12.0||83 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||v10.9.0||61 MB||Download|
|Canon UFR II Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8]||v2.43||40 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 NetSpot Device Installer for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.4/10.5]||v3.2.3(r32||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 Object Generator For OS/400||v4.8||6.3 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V3.30||110 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 CQue TGZ Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||v3.0.3||19 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 CQue DEB Driver For Linux [64-bit]||v3.0.3||10 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 CQue RPM Driver For Linux [64-bit]||v3.0.3||9.8 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 SQue Driver (X11 Motif) For Unix||v11.3.0||18 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix||v11.3.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon LBP 3460 User Guides [Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me [32-bit]||1.0||9.5 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.