Canon ImageFORMULA CR-120 Driver Download
Canon ImageFORMULA CR-120 series is a kind of small size machine but you still can get the high speed of the scanning process with good resolution. Since it has small body size, you can place this scanner in the limited desk space. However, this scanner offers high speed which can read for about 120 cheques in a minute from the feeder trays that are able to hold the maximum 150 cheques. The cheques can be read by the MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) and also the OCR software. It also allows you to get the accuracy in checking by the unique algorithm.
Canon ImageFORMULA CR-120 series has the sensor of built-in ultraviolet which is useful to check the authentic anti-fraud logo in the cheques. Also, it can highlight the surface rubbing which may indicate the tampering. With this scanner, you will be able to scan the color ID card that will be very useful when you get the color card such as banking or ID that should be scanned. It allows the bank teller to verify your ID quickly.
Canon ImageFORMULA CR-120 series gives you so many functions and features that you can get when you purchase and put it in your work place. You can use it whether for back office needs or front office needs. It helps you to ease the work with its efficiency.
Also, update driver: Canon ImageFORMULA ScanFront 330 Driver
Canon imageFORMULA CR-120 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012
Specification Canon imageFORMULA CR-120
|Document feeding||Automatic / Non-separation|
|Document size||Width: 60 – 108 mm (2.4 – 4.3 in) Length: 90 – 245 mm (3.5 – 9.6 in)|
|Document thickness and weight||0.08 – 0.20 mm (0.003 to 0.008 in), 64 – 157 g/m² (17 – 40 lb bond)|
|Feeding capacity||15 mm (0.59 in) stack or 150 sheets (Output: 200 sheets)|
|Scanning element||CMOS CIS|
|Light source||RGB LED (CR-120 UV: UV LED + RGB LED)|
|Scanning side||Simplex / Duplex|
|Scanning modes||Black-and-white, Fine text ﬁltering, Error diffusion, 256 level grayscale, 16 level grayscale, 24-bit Color (Card Scan only)|
(primary scan lines x secondary scan lines)
|Scan a check (Black and White/Grayscale):
Output: 100 x 100 dpi, 120 x 120 dpi, 150 x 150 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 240 x 240 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi
Scan a card (Color):
Output: 600 x 600 dpi
(200 dpi Personal Check – 152 x 70 mm)
|CR-150: 150 cpm / CR-120: 120 cpm / CR-120 UV: 120 cpm (UV Scan mode)|
|MICR/OCR||MICR : E13B, CMC7
OCR : E13B, OCR-A, OCR-B, Check Writer, Universal Character
|OS||Windows Vista 32 bit & 64 bit Edition (SP2 or later), Windows 7 32 bit & 64 bit Edition (SP1 or later), Windows 8.1 32 bit & 64 bit Edition, Windows 10 32 bit & 64 bit Edition, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012R2|
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (Type A x 1, Type B x 1) (The model with USB HUB option has additional ports.)|
|Supported image processing functions||Auto Page Size Detection, Color Dropout/Enhancement, Fine Text Filtering, Imprinter, Border Removal, Edge Emphasis, Add-on, IQA, Contrast Adjustment, MOCR/MICR, Deskew, Color Deviation Correction, OCR, Shading Compensation, Scan Area Setting, Multistream|
|Power requirements||AC 100 – 120V (60 Hz), AC 220 – 240V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power consumption||Scanning: 23W or Less, Sleep mode: 2.1W or less|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 10 – 32.5°C(50 – 90.5°F), Humidity: 20 – 80% RH|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||203.6 x 170 x 238.2 mm (8.0 x 6.7 x 9.4 in)|
|Weight||Approximately 3.2 kg (7.1 lb)|
|Options/Consumables||Magnetic Swipe Reader, Exchange Roller Kit, Ink Disposal Tank, Ink cartridge|
Canon imageFORMULA CR-120 Driver and Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon imageFORMULA CR-120 Driver
As if you are about to use the scanner, you have to set up the scanner driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon imageFORMULA CR-120 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon imageFORMULA CR-120 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon imageFORMULA CR-120 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon imageFORMULA CR-120 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon imageFORMULA CR-120 Driver
To uninstall the Canon imageFORMULA CR-120 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon imageFORMULA CR-120 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon imageFORMULA CR-120, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depending on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA CR-120. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
canonprinterupdates.com give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|Canon Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012)||V.1.0.11612.12001 SP1||154 MB||Download|
|Ranger Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012)||V.126.96.36.199 / V.188.8.131.52||41 MB||Download|
|Scanning Utility & Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012)||V.1.1.2016.1125 / V.1.0.11612.12001 SP1||161 MB||Download|
|User Guide (pdf)||v1.0||6.3 MB||Download|
|Setup Guide (pdf)||v1.0||1.6 MB||Download|
Canon ImageFORMULA CR-120 Driver Download For Windows
Good news from the owner driverscannercanon.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one driver and full software of Canon imageFORMULA CR-120, the download link is accessible, and no worry for a broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon imageFORMULA CR-120, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.