Canon ImageFORMULA CR-190i II Driver and Manual
Canon ImageFORMULA CR-190i II Series II Driver and Manual For Windows – The ImageFORMULA CR-190i II Series II series can be defined as the best equipment that you have to add to your working room. This awesome scanning device has an excellent design that can suit your requirements so well. The measurement of the scanner, which is 476mm of width, 272mm of length, 214mmof height, and 8.4kg of weight, will make it so easy to move and place on any spots in your room. So then, you will find that it can stand firmly even when you only have the limited space in there.
Moreover, the Canon ImageFORMULA CR-190i II Series II series can also offer you the notable and awesome scanning performance. It can give you the best quality outputs which are so accurate and fabulous at once. It is because this scanning device has been complemented with 300×300 dpi resolution. So, it is so obvious that this scanner will really suit your expectations impressively.
Furthermore, the Canon ImageFORMULA CR-190i II Series II series can show you the wonderful scanning speed as well. This specific fact can be seen when it can create up to more than 40 pages per minute (ppm). So, it is no wonder that you can have the faster and more productive performance at the workplace once you have used this device.
Also, update driver: Canon ImageFORMULA P-215II Driver Download
Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64)
Specification Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series
|Max Supported Document Size||4.3 in x 9.6 in|
|Grayscale Depth||8-bit (256 gray levels)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi x 1200 dpi|
|Scan Mode||Single/duplex pass|
|Scan Element Type||CMOS / CIS|
|Lamp / Light Source Type||RGB LED array|
|Max Document Scan Speed B/W||190 ppm|
|Duty Cycle||24000 scans per day|
|Scanner Speed Details||190 ppm – black&white – 200 dpi
380 ipm – duplex – black&white – 200 dpi
190 ppm – greyscale – 200 dpi
380 ipm – duplex – greyscale – 200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Color Dropout|
|Max Document Size||4.3 in x 9.6 in|
|Supported Document Type||Check|
|Document Feeder Type||Manual load|
|Feeder Capacity||250 sheets|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||1 x Hi-Speed USB|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|Power Device||Power supply – external|
|Power Consumption Operational ( Standby )||56 Watt|
|Software / System Requirements|
|Software Included||Drivers & utilities|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows XP|
Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series Driver and Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series Driver
As if you are about to use the scanner, you have to set up the scanner driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series Driver
To uninstall the Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depending on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
canonprinterupdates.com provide the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|Canon Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||v1.14||240 MB||Download|
|Ranger Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||v4.2||0 B||Download|
|ISIS / TWAIN Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||v1.1||18 MB||Download|
|Scan Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||v1.0||5.5 MB||Download|
|Manuals for CR-135iII, CR-135iII UV, CR-190iII, CR-190iII UV||n/a||9.6 MB||Download|
Canon ImageFORMULA CR-190i II Driver and Manual For Windows
Good news from the owner driverscannercanon.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one driver and full software of Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series, the download link is accessible, and no worry for a broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II Series, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.