Canon LBP 5200 Driver Setup & Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 may not be a gem in terms of printer world. The machine is packed with average features that are not that uncommon found on other tools. You might even find yourself in disappointment if you force yourself buying in for use in hopes of enhancing your business’ productivity and smoother workflow. However, despite this apparent limitation, the printer can still be a reliable addition to your personal workspace at home. It can even be used for small businesses purposes although, once again, you may want to invest in a lot more capable machine instead.
Canon LBP5200 can indeed print out in color in addition to black and white. However, the speed at which the printer does its job is, well, weak, to say the least. It can only put out 4 pages per minute when in color. Meanwhile, its black and white printing speed is quoted at 19 pages per minute.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5200 works with paper with the maximum size of A4. Connected to the devices only via USB cables, the printer can take on files to store inside it as big as 8 MB. Paper is input solely via a paper tray capable of handling 125 sheets of paper.
Also, update driver: Canon MF6500 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 A4 Color Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / MacOS 10.3/10.4 /10.5
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 A4 Color Laser Printer Specification
Type of printing: color;
At work printing: Laser;
The maximum size: A4;
Number of colors: 4;
The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 600×600 dpi;
The maximum resolution for color printing: 9600×600 dpi;
Print speed: 19 pages/minute (b/w A4), 4 pages/minute (color, A4);
Warm-up time: 120 with;
First page out: 17.60 c (B/W), 26.80 c (color);
Paper Feed: 125 sheets. (Standard), 375 sheet. (Maximum);
Paper output: 125 sheets. (Standard);
Printing on: transparencies, labels, photo paper, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper;
Resource color cartridge/toner: 2000 pages;
Resource B/W cartridge/toner: 5000 pages;
Type of cartridge/toner: 701 black (black), 701 Cyan (blue), 701 Magenta (Magenta), 701 Yellow (Yellow);
The amount of memory: 8 MB, 8 MB maximum;
Interfaces: USB 2.0;
Fonts And Control Languages
PostScript support: no;
OS Support: Windows;
Minimum System Requirements: Intel Pentium + 32 Mb RAM;
Power consumption (in operation): 405 W;
Power consumption (standby): Tues 13.07;
Noise at Work: 54 dB;
Dimensions (WxHxD): 482x325x451 mm;
Weight: 17 kg;
Features: Toner Save mode;
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP5200 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||R1.50V3.31||11 MB||Download|
|LBP5200 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000 [32-bit]||R1.12 Ver.||30 MB||Download|
|LBP5200 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||v3.2.3(r32||4.5 MB||Download|
|LBP5200 Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5||1.70||11 MB||Download|
|LBP5200 NetSpot Device Installer For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||v3.2.3(r32||3.7 MB||Download|
|LBP5200 Laser User Guide For Windows 2000/Me/XP||1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.