Canon LBP 5300 Driver Download & Manual For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon LBP 5300 meets all the requirements you perhaps have regarding a tool to help you with your business. It is compact in design, which makes it all the more appropriate for you to use it within the close-tight confine of your office space. However, do not ever let its petite build fool you as inside that compactness is embedded tons of features that will just do the work for every one of your business needs. Printing is made easy with this printer as it can be connected via USB cables. It can be also setup to work with a network already existing in your office.
Canon LBP5300 printing speed for both black and white and the color is the same, clocking at 21 pages per minute, making it an efficient tool to print out materials relating to your business and works. The printer is equipped with Canon’s own CAPT technology that can eliminate the warm up time needed to wake it from its sleep mode. With this technology onboard, the printer is capable of delivering first print out within just 10.1 seconds.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 has the capacity to load up to 250 sheets of paper, with additional 100 sheets input through the available multifunction paper tray.
Also, update driver: Canon MF8050Cn Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon LBP 5300 A4 Color Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / MacOS 10.4 /10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Canon LBP 5300 A4 Color Laser Printer Specification
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes , Automatic|
|Speed Colour||Up to 21ppm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 21ppm Mono Print|
|First Page||10.1 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|Printer Enhanced Resolution||9400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced|
|Warm Up Time||45 Seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB & Network|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Memory (Maximum)||16MB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows, Mac, Linux Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||250 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Size||A4, A5 , B5, Letter and Legal,Custom Paper Size (width 76.2 to 215.9mm, length 127.0 to 355.6 mm), envelope , (Max.) A4/Legal|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Dimensions||41.2cm (W) x 45.3cm (D) x 43.7cm (H) – Weight 22kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 10 to 80%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||415W / 45W / 13W|
|Power Saving Modes||Energy Star Compliant|
|Product Summary||Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 A4 Colour Laser Printer|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||50 to 60Hz|
|Printer Languages||CAPT (Canon Advanced Printing Technology)|
Setup Canon LBP 5300 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon LBP 5300 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon LBP 5300 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon LBP 5300 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon LBP 5300 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon LBP 5300 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon LBP 5300 Driver
To uninstall the Canon LBP 5300 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon LBP 5300 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon LBP 5300, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon LBP 5300 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon LBP 5300. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon LBP 5300 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon LBP 5300) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon LBP 5300 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon LBP 5300 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon LBP 5300 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon LBP 5300 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP5300 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||R1.50V3.31||12 MB||Download|
|LBP5300 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||R1.50V3.31||14 MB||Download|
|LBP5300 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||v3.2.3(r32||4.5 MB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V3.90||41 MB||Download|
|Object Generator For OS/400||v4.8||6.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||3.30||29 MB||Download|
|LBP5300 NetSpot Device Installer For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||v3.2.3(r32||3.7 MB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V2.70||122 MB||Download|
|LBP 5300 User Guides For [Windows 2000/Me/Vista/XP]||1.0||19 MB||Download|
Canon LBP 5300 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon LBP 5300, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon LBP 5300, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.