Canon LBP 5360 A4 Color Laser Printer is a really speedy machine that is capable of delivering prints in a much quicker manner. With this key point, it is possible for you to achieve complete and thorough work productivity and an even smoother workflow as an added result. Efficiency is also another key feature being presented by this printer. It prints out materials in either color or black and white at the same speed of 21pages per minute. In addition to this, the quicker process is also indicated by its First Printout Time that is quoted in 10.1 seconds.
Canon LBP 5360 may not support instantaneous printing but its ability to connect using USB cables, network, and the parallel system makes up for this limitation. Efficiency in the workflow is also made apparent through the printer’s feature of Automatic Double-sided Printing. With this feature you can print your document on both sides of the paper automatically, resulting in a decrease in paper costs. And don’t take the result lightly; the printer’s 600 x 600 dpi of resolution will give you a document of crisp quality and sharper color.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 can load up to 250 sheets of paper through its dedicated tray. Additional capacity is provided by its multipurpose tray that can handle up to 100 more sheets of paper.
Also, update driver: Canon MF8360Cdn Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon LBP 5360 A4 Color Laser Printer
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / MacOS 10.4 /10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Canon LBP 5360 A4 Color Laser Printer Specification
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes , Standard|
|Speed Colour||Up to 21ppm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 21ppm Mono Print|
|First Page||10.1 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|Printer Enhanced Resolution||9600 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced|
|Warm Up Time||0 Seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Parallel|
|Network Interface||10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Network|
|Parallel Ports||1 x IEEE 1284 Parallel Parallel Port|
|RJ-45 Ports||1 x RJ-45|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Memory (Maximum)||128MB (384MB) RAM|
|Hard Disk||Optional 20GB HDD|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||250 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray|
|Maximum Input Capacity||850 Sheet|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Handling Standard Output||200 Sheet|
|Paper Size||A4, B5, A5, Legal, LTR, Legal, Executive, Envelope B5/C5/COM10/DL/Monarch, Index Card, Custom Paper (width 76.2 – 215.9mm, length 127.0 – 355.6mm) , (Max.) A4/Legal|
|Sheet Weight||80g/Sq m|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Dimensions||41.2cm (W) x 47.07cm (D) x 45.3cm (H) – Weight 22kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 10 to 80%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||416W / 45W / 15W|
|Power Saving Modes||Energy Star Compliant|
|Product Summary||Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 A4 Colour Laser Printer|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Printer Languages||PCL5, PCL6|
|Font Capabilities||PCL; 80 Scalable fonts, 10 Bitmap fonts|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 printer, AC Cable (UK),CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals),Setup Guide, CMYK Toner Cartridge -6000 Pages|
Setup Canon LBP 5360 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon LBP 5360 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon LBP 5360 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon LBP 5360 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon LBP 5360 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon LBP 5360 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon LBP 5360 Driver
To uninstall the Canon LBP 5360 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon LBP 5360 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon LBP 5360 , and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon LBP 5360 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon LBP 5360 . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon LBP 5360 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon LBP 5360 ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon LBP 5360 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon LBP 5360 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon LBP 5360 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon LBP 5360 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||v1.9||19 MB||Download|
|UFRII Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V15.00||47 MB||Download|
|Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||14.02||39 MB||Download|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||14.02||28 MB||Download|
|Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit & 64-bit]||v1.2||18 MB||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||v3.2.3(r32||4.5 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.6]||V10.11.0||85 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V10.12.0||83 MB||Download|
|Canon UFR II Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5]||v1.80||19 MB||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.4/10.5]||v3.2.3(r32||3.7 MB||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer for Windows [Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me [32-bit]||v3.13(r313||7 MB||Download|
|Object Generator For OS/400||v4.8||6.3 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V3.30||110 MB||Download|
|CQue TGZ Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||v3.0.3||19 MB||Download|
|CQue RPM Driver For Linux [64-bit]||v3.0.3||9.8 MB||Download|
|CQue DEB Driver For Linux [64-bit]||v3.0.3||10 MB||Download|
|SQue Driver (X11 Motif) For Unix||v11.3.0||18 MB||Download|
|SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix||v11.3.0||15 MB||Download|
|LBP5360 User Guides For Windows 2000/Me/Vista/XP||1.0||14 MB||Download|
Canon LBP 5360 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon LBP 5360, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon LBP 5360, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.