Get yourself Canon PIXMA E474, seamlessly printing, scanning, and copying at home are within your grasp. Appears in a compact design, you can place the printer on almost any surface. Its performance is not a letdown. FINE technology is the reason why anytime your document or photograph you get nothing, but stunning printing quality. Canon Print gives you access to integrate your mobile devices with your printer.
That’s why you can instantly print or scan anything from your tablet and also a smartphone. Speak of instant printing, PIXMA cloud link will make you smile, more if you love to print certain moment through cloud services of your favorite. If your outdated printer can’t help you at all to jot down the printing, Canon PIXMA E474 is the opposite. Ink replacement is less pricey. Too, there is XL-sized ink cartridge for more files to print without adding more cost.
Like Canon PIXMA MP237, easy ink replacement makes you can replace the ink in a snap, thus it won’t affect your productivity at all. With Canon PIXMA E474, you can edit your pictures effortlessly. Easy photo print+, you can do many things with your pictures. You can design your own credit card and much more. Meet My Image Garden, a useful software that makes your pictures organized.
Canon PIXMA E474 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
Canon PIXMA E474 Specification
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Borderless Printing: Not available
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation
CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
Ink Efficient Series Cartridges
- PG-46 (Black)
- CL-56 (Colour)
Cartridge Yield (Plain paper)
- A4 color documents printing
- Black: 400 pages
- Colour: 300 pages
- Plain Paper
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
Maximum Paper Input
- Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper)
- A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, (Square) 13x13cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m²
- Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m²
- CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
Scanner Resolution (Optical)
- 600 x 1200 dpi
- A4 Scan Speed
- Approx. 14sec
Scanning Depth (Input / Output)
- Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Grayscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
Maximum Document Size
- 216 x 297 mm
- sFCOT: Approx. 28sec
- sESAT: Approx. 2.1ipm
- 21 copies (max.)
- Document copying (plain paper)
- Document Size
- Max. copy area of approx. 203 x 277mm
(A4 with a 17mm bottom print margin)
Interface Type – PC / Mac
- Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
Interface Type – Other
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app
- Canon Print Service Plugin (Android)
- Google Cloud Print
- Access point mode
- WLAN PictBridge
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Note: For Windows. NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11
Supported Mobile Systems
- iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8
- Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5
- Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
- MP Driver including Scanning Utility
- My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print
- Quick Menu
- Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
- Weight: approx. 3.5kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 426 x 306 x 145 mm
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 46.5dB(A)
Recommended Operating Environment
- Temperature: 15-30°C
- Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
- AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Off: Approx. 0.2W
- Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.6W (scanning lamp off)
- Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.6W (scanning lamp is off)
- Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes
- Copying: Approx. 10W
Canon PIXMA E474 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA E474 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA E474 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA E474 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA E474 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA E474 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA E474 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA E474 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA E474 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA E474, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA E474 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA E474. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|PIXMA E474 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E474 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05b||21 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E474 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.02||68 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.10||360 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E474 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||1.0a||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E474 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||184.108.40.206||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.3.4||25 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E474 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||5.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E474 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||6.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E474 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E474 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA E474 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA E474, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA E474, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.