Canon PIXMA G3500 Printer Driver & Manual Installation For Windows, Mac – Are you currently looking for a printer that is suitable for use in the home or small office? If you are, then you are in for a treat. Canon presents you with another entry in the PIXMA family, which will simply fulfill your wish to have a tool that is reliable enough for use in day to day basis. The name of the product is PIXMA G3500.
What is good about this machine is that you can use its wireless technology to be able to print any documents or images anywhere and anytime you feel like to. The unit’s integrated ink tanks make monitoring ink levels a breeze and so does refilling them. But the most beneficial ability the machine will provide you with is its high yielding printing. You can print out pages of color as much as 7000 sheets and 6000 sheets black and white with Canon G3500.
Printing from smartphones or tablets is a task the machine will help you do, if you have installed the Canon PRINT app, that is. Printing from any platforms of social media can also be executed. And you can utilize PIXMA Cloud service to directly access any cloud services like OneDrive, Dropbox, Evernote, or Google Drive and print any files from there using Canon PIXMA G 3500.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA G2600 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA G3500 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Specification Canon PIXMA G3500
|Wired connectivity||USB 2.0|
|Wireless connectivity||– WiFi
– Google Cloud Print
|App available||Canon PIXMA Cloud Link|
|Compatible cartridges||– Black: G1-590
– Cyan: GI-590
– Magenta: GI-590
– Yellow: GI-590
|Average compatible cartridge yield||– Black: 6000 pages
– Colour: 7000 pages
|Print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Pages per minute (black & white)||Up to 8.8 ppm (ISO)|
|Pages per minute (colour)||Up to 5 ipm (ISO)|
|Page format||– A4
– 10 x 15 cm
– 13 x 18 cm
– 20 x 25 cm
– Envelopes (DL, COM10)
|Type of scanner||Colour flatbed scanner|
|Scan resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Scan speed||19 seconds per scan|
|Page format||216 x 297 mm|
|Paper tray capacity||100 sheets|
|Automatic document feeder||No|
|System requirements||– Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8
– Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5
– Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
|Software included||– MP Driver including Scanning Utility
– My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print
– Quick Menu
– Easy-WebPrint EX
|Accessories included||– High yield ink bottles x 4
– Power cord
– Set CD-ROM (CD only for Windows)
– Manuals and other documents
|Dimensions||163 x 445 x 330 mm (H x W x D)|
Setup Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA G3500 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA G3500 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA G3500 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA G3500 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA G3500 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA G3500 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA G3500, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon PIXMA G3500 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA G3500. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon PIXMA G3500 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA G3500 ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3500 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA G3500 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA G3500 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA G3500 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon G3500 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|Canon G3500 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|Canon G3500 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||37 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon G3500 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||1.3||7.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon G3500 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||2.3.3||25 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.7||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon G3500 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||10 MB||Download|
|Canon G3500 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||14 MB||Download|
|Canon G3500 Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.8 MB||Download|
|Canon G3500 Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V1||3.7 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Printer Firmware Updater (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) for the Canon G3500||1.0||18 MB||Download|
|Printer Firmware Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) for the Canon G3500||1.0||18 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA G3500, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA G3500, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.