Canon PIXMA G4400 Printer Driver & Manual Installation
Canon PIXMA G4400 Printer Driver & Manual Installation For Windows, Mac, Linux – It is good if you have a printer that can do scanning and copying in addition to, well, printing. With this range of features, there is no limit to what you can do to improve workspace productivity and ensure better workflow in the process. But what if you want to send a file to, say, a branch office but the internet is down so email is out of the option. Most definitely you will resort to a fax machine, won’t you? Now why bother adding another tool to your desk while you can simply use PIXMA G4400?
The machine is a 4 in 1 tool, meaning it can print, it can copy, it can scan, and it can fax something too. The unit sports a wireless connectivity, too, so you will not have to worry about not being able to do anything while being too far away from it. Just connect to a network or print straight from the cloud using the Canon G4400.
If the ink runs out, simply refill ink tanks just in the front side. If you want to know what happens (like, if the paper runs out or the ink level is approaching low), simply peek on the 2-line LCD screen atop Canon PIXMA G 4400.
Also, update driver: Download Canon PIXMA MG2420 Series Driver And Software
Canon PIXMA G4400 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Specification Canon PIXMA G4400
|Package Dimensions:||520 x 485 x 300mm (L x W x H)|
|ADF Input Capacity:||20 sheets|
|Media Types:||Envelopes • Glossy paper • High resolution paper • Matte paper • Photo paper • Plain paper • Semi-glossy paper|
|Standard Input Capacity :||100sheets|
|Black Print Speed:||8.8 ppm|
|Colour Print Speed:||5 ppm|
|Print Resolution:||4800 x 1200 DPI|
|Copy Reduction / Enlargement:||25 – 400 %|
|Maximum Number of Copies:||99 copies|
|Maximum Document Size:||216 x 297|
|Fax Memory:||50 pages|
|Mobile Printing Technologies:||Apple AirPrint • Google Cloud Print • Mopria Print Service|
|Wi-Fi Standards:||IEEE 802.11b • IEEE 802.11g • IEEE 802.11n|
|Standard Interfaces:||USB • Wireless LAN|
|Item Depth (mm):||330|
|Item Height (mm):||197|
|Item Width (mm):||445|
|Noise Level:||45.5 dB|
Setup Canon PIXMA G4400 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA G4400 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA G4400 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA G4400 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA G4400 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA G4400 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4400 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA G4400 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA G4400 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA G4400, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon PIXMA G4400 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA G4400. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon PIXMA G4400 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA G4400 ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4400 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA G4400 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA G4400 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA G4400 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon G4400 XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.06||21 MB||Download|
|Canon G4400 MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.00||70 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.2||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.1||9.1 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.0.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.61.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.61.10||391 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon G4400 Full Driver & Software Package For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||1.1||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon G4400 CUPS Printer Driver For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||126.96.36.199||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.4||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.2||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.3.4||25 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.0.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11)||2.3.3||22 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.1||1.9 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.40||372 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.40||326 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.40||343 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||461 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|Printer Firmware Updater [Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7] for the G4500||1.0||23 MB||Download|
|Printer Firmware Updater [Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64] for the G4500||1.0||22 MB||Download|
|G4400/G4000 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||13 MB||Download|
|G4400/G4000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||13 MB||Download|
|G4400/G4000 series Getting Started Guide||V1||10 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.40||89 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.40||76 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA G4400 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA G4400, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA G4400, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.