Canon PIXMA G4500 Printer Driver & Troubleshooting For Windows, Mac, Linux – If for a long time you wonder what type of printer machine you should get to support your business’ hectic workflow, you can now breathe gladly as PIXMA G4500 is here to help you out. The unit is not simply a tool that can take on tasks of printing, copying, and scanning, it can also handle faxing—making it a 4 in one device. Surely, this is something that you can only get after your office gets an upgrade with the presence of Canon PIXMA G4500.
The machine boasts a 2-line LCD screen, displaying statuses regarding everything that’s going on with itself. It can assist you in printing via either tablets or smartphones, allowing you to be free of the confinement of your work stool and desk. High yielding of the page is another thing you can benefit from using Canon G4500.
The machine features an auto document feeder with a capacity of 20 sheets of paper, making your job less handful. It supports printing in 5” x 5” (13 x 13 cm) size and still gives the best result in the process. Replacing ink is a task made easy by the inclusion of refillable ink tanks located at the front side of Canon PIXMA G 4500.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G4500 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Specification Canon PIXMA G4500
- Print Resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Functions Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Wi-Fi + Cloud Link
- Color Print Speed Approx. 5.0 ipm
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 8.8 ipm
- Paper Sizes A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 13x13cm, 10x15cm)
- Scanner Resolution (Optical) 600 x 1200 dpi
- A4 Scan Speed Approx. approx. 19 sec
- Fax resolution Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi / Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
- Dimensions (W x D x H) approx. 445 x 330 x 197 mm
- Weight approx. 7.2 kg
Setup Canon PIXMA G4500 Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA G4500 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA G4500 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA G4500 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA G4500 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA G4500 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4500 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA G4500 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA G4500 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA G4500, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon PIXMA G4500 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA G4500. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon PIXMA G4500 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA G4500 ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4500 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA G4500 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA G4500 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonprinterupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA G4500 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon G4500 XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.06||21 MB||Download|
|Canon G4500 MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.00||70 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.2||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.1||9.1 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.0.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.61.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.61.10||391 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon G4500 Full Driver & Software Package For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||1.1||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon G4500 CUPS Printer Driver For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||22.214.171.124||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.4||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.2||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.3.4||25 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.0.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11)||2.3.3||22 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.1||1.9 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.40||372 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.40||326 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.40||343 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||461 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|Printer Firmware Updater [Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7] for the G4500||1.0||23 MB||Download|
|Printer Firmware Updater [Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64] for the G4500||1.0||22 MB||Download|
|G4500/G4000 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||13 MB||Download|
|G4500/G4000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||13 MB||Download|
|G4500/G4000 series Getting Started Guide||V1||10 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.40||89 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.40||76 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA G4500 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA G4500, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA G4500, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.