Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver & Software Download | Are you looking for a great printer that can work the best for you? If you are, it will be a very great idea for you to choose the Canon PIXMA iP1100. This particular inkjet printing device will be able to do your printing job as well as possible. So then, it will never be so hard for you to finish your job in the best way possible.
Like Canon PIXMA MG6120, the notable printing performance of the Canon PIXMA iP1100 has been proven especially if you know its printing speed. Simply, this printer can produce about 20 ppm (pages per minutes) for the black and white documents and 16 ppm for the colored documents. This specific fact will make you able to get your printing job done faster and more effectively.
Furthermore, you do not need to worry about the quality of the printing result comes from the Canon PIXMA iP1100. It is because this printer has a very good printing resolution which is 4800 dpi. This resolution will help you a lot every time you really want to produce the high quality printout which is so clear and sharp. Thus, do not ever be surprised if you find that the result of your printing job can be so much better once you have applied the printer.
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Printer Specifications
|Printing resolution:||4800* X 1200 dpi. max.|
|(*Ink droplets can be placed in a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.)|
|Print speed *|
*Print speed may vary with the content of the document and the processing speed of the host computer.
|Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 14 ppm|
|Standard: 11.3 ppm|
|Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 11 ppm|
|Standard: 6.6 ppm|
|Print width:||203.2 mm max. (8.0 in)|
|(for Borderless Printing: 127.0 mm/5.0 in)|
|Resident print control mode:||Canon extended mode|
|Receive buffer:||32 KB|
|Acoustic noise level:||Approx. 48 dB (A) (in the highest print quality mode)|
|Operating environment:||Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)|
|Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation)|
|Storage environment:||Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation)|
|Power supply:||AC 110-120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||Standby: Approx. 1W|
|Printing: Approx. 8W|
|Off: 1W or lower|
(with a paper support retracted):
|385 (W) X 195 (D) X 165 (H) mm|
|15.16 (W) X 7.68 (D) X 6.50 (H) in|
|Weight:||Approx. 2.3 kg (5.07 lb.)|
|Print Head:||Black: 160 X 2 nozzles (600 dpi)|
|Cyan, Magenta, Yellow: 64 X 2 nozzles per each color (600 dpi)|
|Ink Tanks:||Capacity (pages):|
|Black (BCI-24 Black) approx. 300|
|Color (BCI-24 Color) approx. 170 , approx. 520|
|*1 1500 characters per page, normal text, at standard and plain paper mode with Windows XP printer driver|
|*2 Based on printing the ISO JIS-SCID No.5 pattern at standard and plain paper mode with Windows XP printer driver|
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1100 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP1100 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP1100 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP1100 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP1100 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP1100 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP1100, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP1100 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP1100. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||5.9 MB||Download|
|iP1100 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/ XP(32-bit)||1.80||6.3 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista((32/64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (32-bit)||2.50||12 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/Xp x32/Vista/Xp x64||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.3 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner of sites Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP1100, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP1100, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.