The Canon PIXMA iP1200 can be one of the most highly recommended inkjet printing devices you better choose. There are actually so many various reasons why you have to choose this specific printer instead of any other printers you can find on the market in the recent day. Then, in case you really want to know what they are, it will be so much better for you to keep reading below.
One of the reasons why you have to choose the Canon PIXMA iP1200 is that this printing device has been complemented with some great features which can be of the notable printing resolution that is up to 4800×1200 dpi. So then, the printer will be able to produce the clear printed documents that can suit your requirements and expectations in the best way. Moreover, there are also sophisticated cloud-based printing features that will definitely allow you to print your documents directly from your smart devices such as digital cameras, smartphones, tablets, and etc.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5300 & Canon PIXMA MX392, the Canon PIXMA iP1200 is available for you at the affordable prices that everyone can reach so easily. So, buying this printer will never make you dive too deep into your pocket at all. Even, you can still save some of your budgets if you can get the best deal.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Printer Specification
|Paper Feeding;||Automatic Feed|
|Printing Method:||Bubble Jet ink-on-demand with FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology|
|Printing Speed||Monochrome: approx. 11 ppm|
Colour graphics: approx. 11 ppm
Photo Paper Plus Glossy (6x 4 image on PP-101 in standard mode): approx. 70 secs borderless
|Maximum Printing Resolution;||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Borderless Printing||6 x 4, 5 x 7, A4 and Credit Card size (54mm x 86mm)|
|Ink Cartridges;||CL-41 FINE Colour Cartridge|
PG-40 FINE Black Cartridge (optional extra)
|Ink Yield*;||CL-41 100 borderless 6 x 4 photos Approx.|
|Paper Handling;||Plain Paper (10mm) : 100 sheets|
Super White Paper (SW-201): 75 sheets
High Resolution Paper (HR-101N): 80 sheets
Photo Paper Pro (PR-101): A4: 10 sheets, 6 x 4: 20 sheets
Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101): A4/5 x 7: 10 sheets, 6 x 4: 20 sheets
Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101): A4:10 sheets, 6 x 4ï¿½: 20 sheets
Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401): A4:10 sheets, 6 x 4/Credit Card: 20 sheets
Glossy Photo Paper (everyday use) (GP-501): A4:10 sheets, 6 x 4: 20 sheets
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101): A4: 10 sheets, 6 x 4: 20 sheets
Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D): A4/5 x 7: 1 sheet (manual feed)
Photo Stickers (PS-101): 1 sheet Envelopes (DL, Com#10): 10
Transparencies (CF-102): 30 sheets
T -Shirt Transfers (TR-301): 1 sheet
|Supported Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, Com. #10), 5 x 7, 6 x 4, Credit Card (54mm x 86mm)|
|Supported Paper Weights||Plain Paper: 64-105g/m Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 273g/m (Photo Paper Plus Double Sided)|
|Printable Area Bordered printing||Top Margin: 3mm, Bottom Margin: 5mm, Left/Right margin: 3.4mm|
|Borderless photo printing||Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: 0mm|
|Bundled Software Windows||Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-WebPrint4, PhotoRecord Macintosh: Easy-PhotoPrint|
|Weight||Approx. 2.9 kg|
|Power Source||100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Max: 10W (printing) Standby: 1W|
|Acoustic Noise Level||44dB(A) in best quality mode|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 5-35C, Humidity: 10-90% RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||Temperature: 0-40C, Humidity: 5-95% RH (no condensation)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||435 x 249 x 165 mm (minimum dimensions with paper trays and other extensions closed)|
|Included In The Box||Canon PIXMA iP1200 Bubble Jet printer, Setup Software & Users Guide CD-ROM, Printed Manual, CL-41 FINE Colour Cartridge, 12 months warranty card, Power cord, Sample Photo Paper|
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1200 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP1200 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP1200 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP1200 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP1200 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP1200, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP1200 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP1200. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||10.26.0||11 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||7.5 MB||Download|
|iP1200 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32/64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90d||4.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.90d||8.4 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP(32/64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1200 / PIXMA iP1600 / PIXMA iP2200 - Quick Start Guide||CA.1.00||1.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner of sites Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP1200, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP1200, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.