The Canon PIXMA iP1400 has been recognized as one of the most awesome printing devices that you can choose to complement your working stuff. This specific printer will be able to make you finish your printing job as well as possible. It is because it can show you the notable performance in order to create the best quality printing results that can fit your expectations in the best way possible.
Then, the Canon PIXMA iP1400 can show you the great performance because as long as you support its system using the most right Operating System. Well, there are actually some Operating Systems that you can select for your printer, which can be like Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, and so on. Basically, all of them will be able to enhance the performance of the iP1400 printer so well. However, you have to select one of them that can suit your requirements perfectly.
So, the great combination of the Canon PIXMA iP1400 and the right Operating System will make the printer always work the best for you. Thus, you will find that your printing job can be done effectively and optimally.
Canon PIXMA iP1400 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA iP1400 Printer Specification
|Width||17.1 inch (435 mm)|
|Height||6.5 inch (165 mm)|
|Depth||9.8 inch (249 mm)|
|Weight||4.4 lbs (2.9 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||11 ppm (black A4), 11 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||1200×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||70 s|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||155 pages|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||10 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||0.5 W|
|Noise Level||44 dB|
Canon PIXMA iP1400 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP1400 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1400 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP1400 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP1400 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP1400 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1400 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP1400 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP1400 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP1400, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP1400 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP1400. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|iP1400 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||18 MB||Download|
|iP1400 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||10.26.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||5.83||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|iP1400 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|iP1400 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||2.00||8.9 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP(32/64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|iP1400 User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||10 MB||Download|
|iP1400 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1400 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner of sites Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP1400, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP1400, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.