Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver & Software Download
As a printer, Canon PIXMA iP1600 is one of the printers that have ability in producing mono and color document. This printer is inexpensive at all and is affordable. The design is good and compact, enough for a cheap printer. The printer is suitable for standard needs, but the quality of the output is very good. You will also get no difficulties in setting it, since what you only need is to prepare two cartridges that is consist of black ink and color inks. There will be a custom option for the installation and you will be given the option of the component you should choose.
Still in the installation, you will be recommended also to straighten the alignment of the printer. The black ink in Canon PIXMA iP1600 is the impressive thing you should consider. You can print texts or black document with crisp color quality. The text it produces is also clear and the speed is fast enough for cheap printer. For color document, the quality is satisfying. You can print lot photo and document without any jam.
Canon PIXMA iP 1600 output can be the same as iP1700 which has sharp and clear texture color both in the black document or color photo. As an inexpensive inkjet printer, iP 1600 is suitable for your everyday household or school need.
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Specification
- The maximum size: A4
- Automatic two-sided printing: Yes
- Printing photos: Yes
- Number of colors: 4
- The minimum volume of the drop: 2 pl
- Borderless printing: Yes
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 1200×1200 dpi;
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 4800×1200 dpi;
- Print speed: 19 pages/minute (b/w A4), 16 pages/minute (color, A4)
- While printing 10×15 cm (color): 82 with
- Paper Feed: 100-sheet. (Standard)
- Paper weight: 64-273 g/m2
- Printing on: card stock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Resource color cartridge/toner: 155 pages
- Resource B/W cartridge/toner: 195 pages
- Type of cartridge/toner: black PG-37, PG-40 (extended), color CL-38, CL-41 (extended)
- Interfaces: USB 2.0
- Device: printer
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: Thermal Inkjet
- Placement: desktop
- Sphere of application: personal
- OS Support: Windows, Mac OS;
- Minimum System Requirements: Intel Pentium II
- Power consumption (in operation): 10 W
- Power consumption (standby): 1 W
- Noise at Work: 44 dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 435x165x249 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
Features: Cartridge FINE – PG-40 and CL-41
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1600 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP1600 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP1600 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP1600 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP1600 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP1600, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP1600 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP1600. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|Operating System||Version||File Size||Download|
|PIXMA iP1600 CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 and Mac OS X 10.5||4.83||7.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows 2000 (32-bit) /|
Windows XP (32-bit)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32-bit)/7 (64-bit)/Vista (32-bit)/Vista (64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90d||4.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32/64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1200 / PIXMA iP1600 / PIXMA iP2200 - Quick Start Guide||CA.1.00||1.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner of sites Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP1600, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP1600, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.