Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver & Software Download | With so many job and task in our everyday life, we need tools to simplify our work. And as the job in the modern era depend on producing document and photos, you need a good printer to do it. Canon PIXMA iP1700 is an affordable printer that you can use for every need. The dimension comes at 435 x 253 x 15 mm, and the weighs is at 3.0 kg. The design is absolutely good and simple so you can put it everywhere you like.
Like Canon PIXMA MX420 & Canon PIXMA MG4270, the inkjet printer uses two cartridges with the component of black and color inks. The four inks in the cartridges can produce high quality photo at the resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. For the black text printing, you will be given resolution 600 x 600 dpi. As a support, Canon PIXMA iP1700 has USB 2.0 as a connectivity that you can use to transfer any data in your laptop, computer, and any other gadgets.
As an inkjet printer, Canon PIXMA iP 1700 has speed faster than any other inkjet printer brand. So with this, you can make lot of documents and photo without any problem. The printer has advantages in the quantity of the paper it produces. iP1700 can produce 254 pages and still with the fast speed you can get your printing done within few minutes.
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800(horizontal)*1 x 1200(vertical)|
|Ink droplet size||2pl|
|Ink||PG-40 (Pigment Bk) / CL-41 (Dye Clr)|
|Ink Capacity Standard|
|Color document#1||(PG-40): 355 sheets||(CL-41): 308 sheets|
|Photo (4″ x 6″) #2||–||(CL-41): 120 sheets|
|Print Speed *2|
|Bk text (Plain paper/New pattern)||Max Speed (Custom Setting 5 ) : 22 ppm|
|Color (plain paper/New pattern)||Max Speed (Custom Setting 5) : 17 ppm|
|Photo (8″x10″ image)||PP-101/Standard : approx. : 120 sec|
|Photo (4″ x 6″)||PP-101/Standard/Borderess : approx. 55 sec|
|Borderless Printing*3||Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A4/Letter/8″x10″/5″x7″/4″x6″/Credit Card)|
|Paper Size (Cut paper)||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes(DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 4″x8″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″ Credit Card|
|Plain paper||Approx. 100(10mm) Legal=10|
|High Resolution Paper||(HR-101N) A4 =80|
|Photo Paper Pro||(PR-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy||(PP-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss||(SG-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Glossy Photo Paper||(GP-401) A4 =10, 4″x6″/Credit Card =20|
|Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (Manual*)||(PP-101D) A4/5″x7″=1 *Not support for MacOS X|
|Photo Sticker||(PS-101) = 1|
|T-Shirt Transfer||(TR-301) = 1|
|Interface||USB (B Port)|
|Compatible OS (Printer Driver)||Windows XP/2000/Me/98, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 or later|
|Dimensions||435 x 253 x 165mm (W x D x H)|
|Power Source||100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||AC Approx.：less than 1W(Print Standby)|
AC Approx.：less than0.5W (Off)
|Acoustic Noise||approx. 44dB(A)|
(when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro)
|*1:||Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.|
|*2:||Based on Canon standard pattern.Print speed may vary depending on system configuration.|
|*3:||Supported paper types for borderless printing: Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper,Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Double-sided, Photo Paper Glossy(US/Canada Only)|
|*4:||When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern bordered on A4 size plain paper with the default settings.|
|#1||Color document: Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC FCD24711. Values obtained by continuous printing.|
|#2||Photo (4″ x 6″): When printing Canon standard patterns on 4″ x 6″ <paper type> continuously with the default settings of <paper type> using Windows XP printer driver in borderless printing mode and Windows XP Photo Printing Wizard.|
|All data is based on Canon’s standard testing methods. Subject to change without notice|
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1700 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP1700 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP1700 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP1700 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP1700 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP1700 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP1700, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP1700 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP1700. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||2.05||8.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||8.8 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista (32-bit)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|iP1700 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||5.83||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|iP1700 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||10 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide||1.0||90 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner of sites Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP1700, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP1700, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.