Canon PIXMA iP1800 For Photo Prints With Best Quality
Very much alike another Canon PIXMA series, if you look a printing solution for best quality photo prints like what you get from a photo lab, Canon PIXMA iP1800 can be your good friend for high resolution picture you can attain, more than 4800 by 1200 color dpi. It is not the only thing, the precision of the photo prints that are produced are stunning as well, thanks to its FINE technology.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3170, despite of its high resolution quality for the photo that is produced, you print your picture with Canon PIXMA iP1800, the photo will be lasted for about 100 years, don’t you think it is amazing? So yes, if you want to keep something for your next generation through photo prints, PIXMA iP1800 can help you.
Improve the lack of picture quality that you take, the insertion of Easy-Photo Print software, you can bring perfection, not stopping there, say that you want to customize your photo by treating it as calendar, photo sticker, and so on, you can do it with Canon PIXMA iP1800. Finally, the setup for the printer itself, you find it easy for the instruction that is easy to follow. More, there will be Quick Start Guide in the package, that make the set up easier.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver & Software Specifications
- Print Speed (up to) – Black:Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page), Color:Up to 16 ppm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page),Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 70 seconds
- Number of Nozzles – Black:320, Color:384x 3 Colors (C,M,Y), Total:1,472
- Print Resolution (Up to) – Black:600 x 600 dpi1Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes – Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Physical Dimensions – 17.4(W) x 6.0(H) x 9.3(D), Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Software Included – CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows®/Mac®), Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows/Mac: Not included but downloadable from Canon website)6
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8) / Linux.
Canon Pixma IP1800 Series Printer Driver Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP1800, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP1800, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3||3.2.2||71.20 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint for Mac OSX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||3.70||12.44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||4.1.6||102.17 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||1.1.0||9.82 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||6.21||5.94 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux – Linux||2.70||2 MB||Download|
|iP1800 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||10.67.2.0||11.21 MB||Download|
|iP1800 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit)||2.05||8.77 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module – windows 7 (32,64-bit)||2||29.68 MB||Download|
|iP1800 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista (64-bit)||2.05||9.01 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – Windows Vista/XP (64-bit)||2.05||9.00 MB||Download|
|My Printer – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||3.2.1||5.28 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.5.0||17.43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint – Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64||1.03||35.77 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows XP (64-bit)||1.5.0||17.43 MB||Download|
|My Printer – Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.67 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43.47 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1800 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP1800 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA iP1800 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP1800 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP1800 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP1800 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP1800, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP1800. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 for windows xp or windows 8 is not much different way.