Canon PIXMA iP1880 has ability in producing many texts and photo within few minutes. It also offers you the output quality of color document with resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. For black or mono document the resolution is up to 600x 600 dpi. With the fast speed inside it, the printer can produce black text in 13.3 ppm and photo in 72 second.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2420, the design of Canon PIXMA iP1880 is compact and simple that it does not need many spaces in your room. You can put it everywhere you like. The body is made from light and glossy black plastic so when you need to clean it up, you will get easiness. The dimension comes at 442 x 237 x 152 mm. It supports the operation system of Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X. You can get the driver installation from Canon and any other websites.
The other most impressive thing of Canon PIXMA iP1880 is the saving power. iP 1880 has maximum quantity of paper output until 220-355 pages. With FINE cartridge system you will get high resolution of the output and it is long lasting. For photo printing, it can produce maximum 2000 pages of photos. The cartridge in the printer is easily replaced when it has dried up. No error and jams during the printing, so you dont need to worry when you have to catch up a deadline.
Canon PIXMA iP1880 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1880 Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800(horizontal) x 1200(vertical)|
|Ink droplet size||2pl|
|Ink||PG-830 Low-Capacity Black (Pigment) /
CL-831 Low-Capacity Color (Dye)PG-40 Santard-Capacity Black (Pigment) /
CL-41 Standard-Capacity Color (Dye)
|Ink Capacity Standard
|Color document#1||PG-830: 220 sheets
PG-40: 355 sheets
|CL-831: 205 sheets
CL-41: 308 sheets
|Photo (4″ x 6″) #2||PG-830: 1390 sheets
PG-40: 2165 sheets
|CL-831: 82 sheets
CL-41: 102 sheets
|Bk text (Plain paper/New pattern)||Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 20 ppm|
|Color (plain paper/New pattern)||Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 16 ppm|
|Photo (8″x10″ image)||PP-101/Standard: approx.: 139 sec|
|Photo (4″ x 6″)||PP-101/Standard/Borderess: approx. 70 sec|
|Borderless Printing||A4/Letter/8″x10″/5″x7″/4″x6″/Credit Card|
|Plain paper||Approx. 100, Legal=10|
|High Resolution Paper||(HR-101N) A4 =80|
|Photo Paper Pro||(PR-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy||(PP-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss||(SG-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Glossy Photo Paper||(GP-401) A4 =10, 4″x6″/Credit Card =20|
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”||(GP-501) A4 =10, 4″x6″ =20|
|Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (Manual*)||(PP-101D) A4/5″x7″=1 *Not support for MacOS X|
|Photo Sticker||(PS-101) = 1|
|T-Shirt Transfer||(TR-301) = 1|
|Interface||USB (B Port)|
|Compatible OS (Printer Driver)||Windows Vista?/XP/2000, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 – 10.4|
|Dimensions||442 x 237 x 152mm (W x D x H)|
|Power Source||100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||AC Approx.：less than 0.7W(Print Standby)
AC Approx.：less than 0.5W (Off)
AC Approx.：7W (Printing)
|Acoustic Noise||Approx. 43dB(A)
(when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro)
|All data is based on Canon’s standard testing methods. Subject to change without notice|
Canon PIXMA iP1880 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP1880 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1880 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP1880 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP1880 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP1880 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1880 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP1880 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP1880 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP1880, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP1880 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP1880. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|iP1880 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista (64-bit)||2.05||9.01 MB||Download|
|iP1880 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit)||2.05||8.77 MB||Download|
|My Printer – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||3.2.1||5.28 MB||Download|
|My Printer – Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.67 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – Windows Vista/XP (64-bit)||2.05||9.00 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module – windows 7 (32,64-bit)||2||29.68 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux – Linux||2.7||2 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint – Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64||1.03||35.77 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows XP (64-bit)||1.5.0||17.43 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.5.0||17.43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43.47 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||6.21||5.94 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||1.1.0||9.82 MB||Download|
|iP1880 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||10.67.2.0||11.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||4.1.6||102.17 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3||3.2.2||71.20 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint for Mac OSX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||3.7||12.44 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1880 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner of sites Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP1880, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP1880, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.