Canon PIXMA iP2840 is an inkjet printer which is aimed to be used as the home office printer. It is purely used as the basic which is only for printing. Coming as the basic printer makes this printer covered in a good looking design and great performance. Moreover, something important that you should know is about the budget. It comes as the budget printer so that the people can afford it in average.
In the design, it comes in white with a small face lift on the top in order to make it look futuristic. In addition, it is featured with the simple buttons for the power and resume button. On the other hand, Canon PIXMA iP2840 is featured with software which is Easy-PhotoPrint EX. The user actually fixes the quality of the photo print in this printer so that the result will be sharp and it has good quality as well.
Like Canon PIXMA iP4600 & Canon PIXMA MG3220, this printer is also equipped with Chroma Life 100+ which is able to deliver high-quality printing result. It is also good to deliver photo printing which looks so vivid and bold. Hence, Canon PIXMA iP2840 comes as the basic printer which has high quality and it is offered in $50.00.
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Specification
|Speed Colour||Up to Approx. 4.0 ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to Approx. 8.0 ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Standard Resolution||4800¹ x 600 dpi Print|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|System Requirements||Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection Display: 1024 x 768 XGA|
|Paper Handling Input 1||60 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper Envelopes (DL, COM10) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501)|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Dimensions||426 x 235 x 134mm|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 15 to 30C|
|Power Saving Modes||Printing, Standby|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2840 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP2840 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP2840 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP2840 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP2840 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP2840 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP2840, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP2840 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP2840. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|iP2840 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.75||12 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||7.2 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||14 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||4.5 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||3.6 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series Getting Started Guide||V3||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.10||78 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner of sites Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP2840, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP2840, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.