Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP2850 is an inkjet printer which is used as the home printing and also for the school use. It is considered as the basic printer as it is only used for the printing. There is no other additional support like printer or scanner. As the basic printer, it has a really good look. It looks simple at a glance but still there are few enhancements in some sides of it. It has facelift on the upper of the lift up the paper tray.
In the matter of performance and quality, it can deliver them well. Canon PIXMA iP2850 is equipped with the Chroma Life 100+ which is to make the printing result seems to be good. It is supported with good performance as it can deliver black and white printing in 5 seconds and color printing in 15 seconds. It is very good to have for those who require printing quality and performance.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3100 & Canon PIXMA iP100, this printer is equipped with paper feed which is available for 100 sheets of paper. In addition, the paper tray is available for the 150 sheets of paper. In the market, this printer is offered about $45.00. As a result, Canon PIXMA iP2850 comes as the low budget printer that has good quality.
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Specification
|Inkjet Technology||Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)|
|Ink Palette Supported (Colours)||4-ink – cyan, magenta, yellow, pigment black|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 pl|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 pigment black cartridge, 1 colour cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Print Speed||Up to 8 ipm – B/W ¦ Up to 4 ipm – colour|
|Max Resolution ( Colour )||4800 x 600 dpi|
|Media Handling||60-sheet input tray|
|Media Type||Envelopes, plain paper, glossy paper, photo paper, glossy photo paper|
|Media Size Class||A4/Legal|
|Max Media Size||Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|Max Media Size (Custom)||216 mm x 356 mm|
|Media Sizes||ANSI A (Letter) (216 x 279 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm), A5 (148 x 210 mm), B5 (176 x 250 mm), 100 x 150 mm, 130 x 180 mm|
|Envelope Sizes||International DL (110 x 220 mm), Com-10 (105 x 241 mm)|
|Media Weight||64 g/m2 – 275 g/m2|
|Total Media Capacity||60 sheets|
|Media Feeder(s)||1 x autoload – 60 sheets – Legal (216 x 356 mm) weight: 64 g/m2 – 275 g/m2|
|EXPANSION / CONNECTIVITY|
|Connections||1 x USB 2.0 – 4 PIN USB Type B|
|Consumables Included||1 x ink cartridge ( pigmented black ) ¦ 1 x ink cartridge ( colour )|
|Power Device||Power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption Operational||8 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand by||0.8 Watt|
|SOFTWARE / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX, Canon My Image Garden|
|Min Operating Temperature||15 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||30 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 – 80% (non-condensing)|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2850 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP2850 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP2850 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP2850 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP2850 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP2850 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP2850, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP2850 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP2850. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|iP2850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.75||12 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||7.2 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||4.5 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||3.6 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series Getting Started Guide||V3||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.10||78 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner of sites Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP2850, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP2850, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.