Canon PIXMA iP3000 is designed as the basic printer for the photo enthusiast. Actually, it is designed for the home use which does not require too much printing activities. Regardless of the use of the printer, this printer is good in the case of quality. It is equipped with good quality ink so that it can deliver good printing result. This high quality printing is covered in stunning design as well. Indeed, it looks so simple but it is enhanced with the facelift especially on the top of the printer.
In the matter of features, Canon PIXMA iP3000 is equipped with Chroma Life 100+ in order to make the printing result seems to be so good in the result. Like Canon PIXMA MX7600, it is actually featured with software as the quality in Easy-PhotoPrint EX. One good thing which makes it seems to be different is about the technology.
This printer is already equipped with PictBridge in which the use can connect the digital camera through the USB connection on the front side. In delivering the photo printing, it has really high speed and performance which make a vivid and bold printing result. Hence, Canon PIXMA iP3000 is a good printer to have.
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Specification
|Printing Method||FINE Print Head|
|Paper Handling||Automatic feed|
|Resolution (dpi)||4,800 x 1,200|
|Size of ink droplet||2 picoliter|
|Print head||Total Qty||1,600|
|Qty of each print head color||Y each 256 pcs.; C / M each 512 pcs. / BK each 320 pcs.|
|Print Width||Max. 203.2mm ; Borderless printing: Max. 216mm|
|Print area||Borderless||A4, 5″x7″, 4″x6″|
|Normal||Top Margin: 3mm / Bottom Margin: 5mm / Horizontal: Max. 203.2mm|
|Paper Size||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, 5″x7″, 4″x6″, Envelope, Credit card|
|Paper Weight (Plain paper 64 to 105 g/m2, A4)
Auto Sheet Feeder Feeding / Cassette Feeding
|150 pages / 150 pages|
|Auto Duplex Printing||Compatible|
|CD-R Surface Printing||12cm / 8cm|
|Interface||USB、Camera Direct (PictBridge / Bubble Jet Direct)|
|Ink Tank||BCI-6 C / M / Y BCI-3e BK|
|Acoustic Noise Level (in the best quality mode)||Approx. 33 dB (A)|
|Power Consumption||Standby: AC Approx. 0.5W
Off: AC Approx. 0.25W
Printing: AC Approx. 15W
|Duty Cycle Capacity||6,000|
|Dimensions (W)mm x (D)mm x (H) mm||418 x 286 x 170|
|Weight (Kg)||Approx. 6.5|
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP3000 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP3000 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP3000 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP3000 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP3000 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP3000, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP3000 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP3000. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.5 MB||Download|
|iP3000 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||9.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.80a||7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.7 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner of sites Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP3000, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP3000, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.