Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver & Software Download | Every people always look a device which can give benefit especially when the device is something that really important for their work. One of the devices which considered important is printer that needed to print out document. Well, there are some printer which is not only can be used to print out document only but also print other thing like photo. One of the printers that mentioned is Canon PIXMA iP4000R, the printer is one of printer product from Canon which enters to wireless photo printer series. This printer is really perfect choice when you look a kind of printer which can print photo without have to connect with the printer using cable USB since you can just print directly from your device.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R is a printer which considered pretty light since it has dimensions 16.5 x 6.7 x 11.3 inches. The weight of the printer is only 14.9 pounds which makes you feel easier when you want to move the printer by yourself. Since the printer considered light and has proper dimensions then you can just put the printer on the desktop or table. The operating system which is compatible with the printer is Mac and Microsoft Windows. Thats why when you buy this kind of printer; you better use that Operating System if you want the printer run perfect.
Like Canon PIXMA MP520, the Canon PIXMA iP4000R has maximum resolution for color 4800 x 1200 dpi which makes the print result has beautiful color. The interfaces which used for the printer are USB, PictBridge, and 802.11 g wireless that allow you to print without cable. The speed of printing for the printer are 25 ppm for black and 17 ppm for color, as for photo with borderless is needed time about 36 seconds. The printer has auto duplex which makes the printer print the two side of the paper.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Specification
|Width||16.4 inch (418 mm)|
|Height||6.7 inch (170 mm)|
|Depth||11.2 inch (286 mm)|
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||25 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||300 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper, CD/DVD Disks.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||36 s|
|Duplex Auto Printing||Yes|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||330 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||440 pages|
|Interfaces||LPT, USB 2.0|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium + 16 Mb RAM|
|Noise Level||35 dB|
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4000R can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP4000R is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP4000R driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP4000R printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP4000R computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP4000R, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP4000R in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP4000R. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90||3.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.80||7.1 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|iP4000R CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Printer Drivers for Network Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)||1.00||15 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon Network Tool Windows 2000/7/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||2.5.6||15 MB||Download|
|Canon Network Setup and Tool For Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||2.6.0||2 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Canon Network Setup and Tool Windows 2000/Me/Vista (32-bit)||v1.50||1 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Mac users||1.0||4 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||5.5 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP4000R, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP4000R, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.