Deciding to make a purchase of a printer device that can manage to give you best resolution for your favorite photos, Canon PIXMA iP4200 is one to consider. You may previously have habit to go photo lab,so then you get photo output with outstanding resolution like 9600 by 2400dpi. But in fact, you need only to add PIXMA iP2400.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3580, the addition of FINE technology (1pl ink droplets) alongside ContraPLUS technology for better contrast, Canon PIXMA iP4200 makes you feel like you don’t need professional to give you best quality photo prints. Then, how about its speed? You print mono it takes about 29ppm, meanwhile when it comes to color, it is 19ppm. However, it takes somehow 51s for borderless photo print with 4×6 inches.
Become a part of Canon PIXMA iP4200 technology, the printer device allows you to print your photo two sided. Just in case you are worry for smudges that can be happened, rest assured as surprisingly PIXMA iP4200 can handle smudges brilliantly. To reproduce good photo print, the only thing you should do is connecting the USB port with your computer device with Machintos or Windows operation system. But can you print the photo without computer device? You can as far as you connect it with PictBridge-enabled device.
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver & Software Specifications
- Print Speed (up to) – Black:29 ppm (approx. 2.1 seconds per page)*Color:20 ppm (approx. 3 seconds per page)*4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 51 seconds
- Number of Nozzles – Black: 320Color: 1,536 – 256 x 2 (B,Y) + 512 x 2 (C,M)Total Nozzles: 1,856
- Print Resolution (Up to) – Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
- Standard Interfaces – USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port(Cable not included)
- Ink Compatibility – PGI-5 Pigment Black, CLI-8Bk Black, CLI-8C Cyan, CLI-8M Magenta, CLI-8Y Yellow
- Paper Sizes – Letter, legal, Credit Card(2.13 x3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Physical Dimensions- 16.5(W) x 11.8(D) x 6.3(H), Weight: 14.8 lbs.
- Software Included – CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide,Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP4200, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP4200, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|Setup Utility (Windows 2000/Me/XP/)(32 bit)||2.00||1.82 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||35.77 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.2.1||5.28 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (windows vista/7)(32/64 bit)||1.10||4.07 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver (windows vista/7)(32 bit)||2.00||4.43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|iP4200 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10.13 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.02||3.45 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.71 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102.17 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint for Mac OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||3.70||12.44 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux||2.60 rev 3||22 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4200 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP4200 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA iP4200 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP4200 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP4200 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP4200, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP4200. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 for windows xp or windows 8 is not much different way.