Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver & Software Download | Speaking of high-quality printing product, it seems like people keep trying to doubt in which no printer can do that job. However, if you have never met with the existence of Canon PIXMA iP6210D as the king of inkjet printer, you can do that, yet, you will never doubt it anymore if you have already seen the prove of its finest quality to produce high definition printing product.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2950, the Canon PIXMA iP6210D introduced the user with such high-quality printing device where you can get enough satisfied in feeling ever since the product will never betray yourself. However, it is proved with the availability of finest resolution in 9600 x 2400dpi which can let you to maximize the quality of the printing. Along with the speed of this printer, there is no need to be questioned anymore since the 12.5 ppm in no color, and 9.3 ppm for color, has already answered it.
There is also no story you cannot print the product ever since you can connect the printer with your own personal computer, as well as connect it through the USB 2.0, featured on the printer. Canon PIXMA iP6210D also equipped with additional slot to use the CD/DVD as media to get the document to be printed.
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Specification
|Printer Type||Digital Photo Printer|
|Family Line||Canon Pixma|
|Technology||Inkjet from Europedrivers.com|
|Black print speed up to||12ppm|
|Max Resolution (BW)||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Color print speed up to||10 ppm|
|Max Resolution (Color)||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Extend Printer Technology||Color Bubble Jet|
|Computer Operating System||Apple MacOS X, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows ME, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Home, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition|
|Memory Card Compatibility||Compact Flash Type I, Memory Stick, Memory Stick DUO, Memory Stick Pro, MicroDrive, MiniSD, Multimedia Card, Secure Digital (SD), SmartMedia, xD Picture Card|
|Direct Printing Capabilities||Print Photos Without a PC|
|Printers Special Features||Borderless Printing|
|Media Type||Envelopes, Glossy Photo Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Double-sided, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Stickers, Plain Paper, Semi-Gloss Photo Paper, Transparencies|
|Max Media Size||Legal (216 x 356 mm, 8.5 x 14″)|
|Media Capacity||100 Sheets|
|Networking Type||Wireless Network Adapter, Wireless Network Adapter (Optional)|
|Data Link Protocol||Bluetooth, Hi-Speed USB|
|Installed RAM||0.042 MB|
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP6210D can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP6210D is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP6210D driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP6210D printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP6210D printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP6210D computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP6210D, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP6210D in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP6210D. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Windows 7 (64-bit)||2.00c||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Windows 7 (32-bit)||2.00c||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00b||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For (Windows 2000/Vista/XP)||2.00b||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||4.9 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For (Windows 7/764/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0 58 MB||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP6210D Easy-LayoutPrint For (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Canon Memory Card Utility For Windows Vista (32-bit)||3.11||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon Memory Card Utility For Windows Me (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)||3.10||2.1 MB||Download|
|iP6210D CUPS Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||6.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Linux||1.0||0 B||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner canonprinterupdates.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP6210D, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP6210D, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.