Many people have to print many documents and paper in a short time. If you consider yourself as one of those people, then Canon PIXMA MG2180 will be something that you need in your house. That is because this printer from Canon will give you the fast printing speed that you need both for black and white printing and the colored printing.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2260, the maximum printing speed of black and white documents from this printer is reaching 8.4 ipm. For the colored one, you can print up to the maximum of 4.8 ipm. that number of printing speed that you get from Canon PIXMA MG2180 printer will surely not be disappointing. If you ever run out of inks while you are printing something, you will not need to worry since you can easily replace your inks with the new one just by opening the front tray. That will not take more than five minutes.
If you ever need to print documents immediately, you can also print the documents as soon as you press the power button. That means, you do not need few minutes after you start the printer before you can print the documents. Canon PIXMA MG2180 is very fast.
Canon PIXMA MG2180 Driver & Software Specifications
Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external, Max. Document Size 8.5″ x 11.7″.
Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 30 seconds
Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 4.8 ipm; Print Resolution (Up to) Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
Canon PIXMA MG2180 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 8.1/Windows 8.1 x64/Windows 8/Windows 8 x64/Windows 7/Windows 7 x64/Windows Vista/Windows Vista x64/Windows XP/Windows XP x64/Mac OS X v10.10/Mac OS X v10.9/Mac OS X v10.8/Mac OS X v10.7/Mac OS X v10.6/Mac OS X v10.5/Linux source file/Linux debian Packagearchive/Linux rpm Packagearchive
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG2180, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG2180, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG2180 Driver & Software Downloads
|MG2180 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||21 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||13 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.43.0||7.3 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series Scanner Driver (OS X)||18.0.1a||10 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||3.5 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.60||3.4 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.80||4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2180 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG2180 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2180 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG2180 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG2180 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG2180 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2180 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2180 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG2180 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG2180, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2180. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 for windows xp or windows 8 is not much different way.