Many people know that Canon PIXMA MG2210 is one nice printer that you can use for many other things such as scanning, copying, and faxing. That is because this printer also offers you all of those features. However, there are only few people who know the real quality of the other features that this printer has, especially the scanning.
For your information, the scanning feature of this printer can be considered as something nice. That is because the image from the scanning process of this printer is reaching 1200 x 2400 dpi. That one can be considered as something great from the Canon PIXMA MG2210 printer that also acts as a scanner. With that number, you can simply say that you get an image scan of 3MP. That one is good enough from a scanner.
As an addition to the quality scan of the printer, you can also get the perfect speed that you want for every page that you want to scan. If you think that you will need about a minute or more just to finish a page of document scan, you are wrong. That is because Canon PIXMA MG2210 offers you the very fast scanning that will only take a few seconds top finish.
Canon Pixma MG2210 Driver and Software Specifications
- Paper Sizes A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Scan Methods & Enhancements Scan to PC, Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo
- Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to Cloud, Scan to e-mail
- Copy Speed Colour Document sFCOT: Approx. 30 seconds and sESAT: Approx. 2.5 ipm
Interface Type – PC / Mac Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Print Resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet FINE print head technology
- 4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size
- 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100
- Maximum Paper Input Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG2210, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG2210, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
Canon Pixma MG2210 Driver & Software Download
|PIXMA MG2210 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2210 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2210 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2210 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2210 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||19.0.0b||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2210 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2210 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2210 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2210 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2210 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG2210 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2210 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG2210 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG2210 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG2210 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2210 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2210 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG2210 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG2210, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2210. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 for windows xp or windows 8 is not much different way.