Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver Download
If you are thinking about buying the new Canon PIXMA MG2260 printer for your personal use, you will need to make sure you know what the things that you can get from this printer are. That is because this printer has a lot of features and here are some of its main features that you can surely get from this printer.
Like Canon PIXMA iP1800, the first one is the high quality print for all of your need, starting from the document printing up to the photo printing. That is because this printer has been chipped with dual print heads with the FINE technology that will make printing using Canon PIXMA MG2260 printers become even better. Another main feature of this printer is the fast printing speed. The printing speed of black and white photo or document is reaching 8.4 ipm while for the color printing you can get the maximum of 4.8 ipm.
Some of you might say that there are some other printers that have the better printing speed. That is true, but when you are thinking about its price, its look, and its compactness, then you can make sure that Canon PIXMA MG2260 printer is one of the best that you can get.
Canon Pixma MG2260 Driver & Software Specifications
- Printing Resolution; 4800 x 1200 dpi, Print Speed; B&W: 8.4 ipm, Colour: 4.8 ipm, 4”X6” photo: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Ink Tanks; FINE PG640, CL641 (Optional High Yield – PG640XL, CL641XL, PG640XXL)
- Supported Paper Sizes; A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
- Supported Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101)
- Scanning resolution; 1200 x 2400 optical dpi, Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output); Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Software Included; My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7/8/ 9), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 449 x 304 x 152mm, Weight; Approx. 5.3 kg
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG2260, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG2260, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
Canon Pixma MG2260 Driver & Software Downloads
|MG2260 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||26 MB||Download|
|MG2260 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|MG2260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG2260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|MG2260 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||19.0.0b||25 MB||Download|
|MG2260 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG2260 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|MG2260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|MG2260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2260 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG2260 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG2260 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG2260 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2260 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG2260 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG2260, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2260. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 for windows xp or windows 8 is not much different way.