If you are having a small office on your own, then having the Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer might be something nice. That is because this printer has all that you need related with printing and such things. This printer can be considered as the one of a kind printer that you will need in your small office.
Starting with the printing need, you can surely get the best and details print from this printer. That is because this printer is using the latest technology from Canon. As an addition to that, the speed is something that you should never worry about since Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer will give you the fast speed print. As an addition to that, the printer also has the scanner that will help you to scan the documents that you might need. You do not need to worry about the result of the scan since the printer is able to give you the maximum of 3MP image after the scan.
The last but not least is the copier machine. Yes, this printer also allows you to use the printer as the copier machine. That way, you can get more documents faster using the Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer just by copying the documents.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Benefits
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy and scan
- Stylish design with all white finish
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing; Auto Power Off switches it off when not in use
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver & Software Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour), Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour)
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
- Paper Sizes; Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10
- Paper Weight; Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m²
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹, A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 31 seconds¹, sESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145mm
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG2550, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG2550, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver & Software Downloads
|PIXMA MG2550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||13.63 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.0||2.24 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2550 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG2550 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG2550 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG2550 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2550 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG2550 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG2550, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2550. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 for windows xp or windows 8 is not much different way.