Canon PIXMA MG2560 is a compact printer. Its size and shape makes this printer portable. This can be a good benefits for small office. Private user may also feel the benefits of the appearance. With the compact and portable design, this printer will be easier to use. User does not need to provide big space to place this printer. In other words, user can print their documents flexibly.
Although it has compact size, it does not mean that Canon PIXMA MG2560 has bad quality. In its compact shape, there is good technology to make sure that the printer can work well. To provide good performance and good printing result, this printer uses FINE11 cartridge. This cartridge can give good printing results although it is for colour printing. Then, the cartridge also enables this printer to print faster.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2460, this printer is also equipped with special software. The software can organize the photos or pictures well. It is also supported by the high resolution. As the result, this printer can print in 4800 x 600 dpi. Then, the Canon PIXMA MG2560 has also special feature that make you able to print anytime you want. There is Quite Mode that makes you able to print without noise, so you still can print although it is in the midnight.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver & Software Specifications
- Scanning Speed: 14 sec, Scanning resolution: 600 x 1200 optical dpi
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output); Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Copier Speed; Colour document: Approx 31 sec, Multiple Copy: 1-21 pages
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi, Print Speed; B&W: 8.4 ipmColour: 4.0 ipm
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 426 x 306 x 145mm, Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg
- Software Included: My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE 8/9/10), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″
- Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105g/m².Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 275g/m² (PT-201)
- Ink Tanks: FINE PG645,CL646(Optional High Yield – PG645XL, CL646XL, PG645XXL)
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 1.0W, OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.4 W, Copying12: Approx 9W
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG2560, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG2560, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver & Software Downloads
|PIXMA MG2560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||13.63 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.0||2.24 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2560 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG2560 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG2560 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG2560 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2560 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG2560 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG2560, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2560. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 for windows xp or windows 8 is not much different way.