Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2940 is an All-in-One printer. It means that this printer support printing, scanning, and copying. Those are some necessary things needed by people nowadays. In this case, those features are supported by the wireless connection. It means that users do not need USB cables when they want to print. They can print remotely without any problem. The wireless connection can be spread in the room to make everyone get the access for printer. Then, It is also supported by Wireless LAN PictBridge. This nice feature can make users print directly from camera that has wireless connection.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2580, Canon PIXMA MG2940 also has concern in efficiency. It is shown by the use of XL Ink Cartridge. This cartridge has bigger volumes for the black and color inks. With the extra volume, then the printer can print more pages of files or photos. This is effective for house or office that print big amount of documents. They do not need to replace the cartridges too often.
This printer is not only connected to PC or computer. Now, users can print directly from gadgets. Photos and documents from smartphones or gadgets can be printed directly without moving the data to computer. In this case, Canon PIXMA MG2940 also supports Google Cloud Print, so it is easier to print documents from Cloud Storage.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Benefits:
- Get ready to effortlessly print and scan using smart devices with Canon PRINT app
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing with PIXMA Cloud link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
- Go wireless. Easily connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high quality Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Capture the detail in fast high-quality prints with FINE cartridge technology
Canon Pixma MG2940 Driver & Software Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Two Sided Printing Manual operation
- Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 8.0 ipm
- Maximum Paper Input Max. Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (pain paper)
- Paper Sizes Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Paper Weight Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m
- Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m
- Paper Types Plain Paper
- Photo Paper plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Photo Paper Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501)
Replacement Cartridges Required:
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-445 (Black) & CL-446 (Colour)
- XL Ink Cartridges: PG-445XL (Black) & CL-446XL (Colour)
– (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145mm
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG2940, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG2940, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
Canon Pixma MG2940 Driver & Software Download
|PIXMA MG2940 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2940 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||31 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2940 series XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2940 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.4||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2940 series CUPS Printer (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2940 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MG2940 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||7.4 MB||Download|
|MG2940 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||11 MB||Download|
|MG2940 / E460 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG2940 Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V3||3.5 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.00||85 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.00||72 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2940 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG2940 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG2940 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2940 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG2940 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG2940, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2940. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7.