If you want to print quietly, then Canon PIXMA MG2960 is a good choice. It is true that printing process may produce some kind of sounds or noises. For certain condition, this can be quite annoying. In this case, the printer has a nice feature to deal with the problem. This printer has Quiet Mode. This mode enables users to print documents quietly. It means that users can print anytime and anywhere they want because there will be no one who get disturbed by the noise or sounds from printer.
This Canon PIXMA MG2960 also has XL inks. This feature provide this printer with more volumes of ink. It means that the printer can print and copy more files. Users do not need to replace or change the cartridge too often. This feature is great for people who always print big amount of documents. The XL Inks can be so helpful.
Like Canon PIXMA iP6700D, this printer also has Mobile Printing. This feature is useful for people who always needs fast access. This feature enables users to print documents and pictures from gadget, so they do not need to move the data to computer before they print. Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA MG2960 has also Wi-Fi connection, so users can print remotely.
Canon Pixma MG2960 Driver & Software Specifications
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed, B&W: 8.0 ipm, Colour: 4.0 ipm
- Ink Tanks: FINE PG645, CL646 (Optional High Yield – PG645XL, CL646XL)
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x 6″, 5″ x 7″, European DL/US Com
- Supported Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Copier Speed; Colour document: Approx 31 sec
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Scanning Resolution: 1200 x 600 optical dpi
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, My Image Garden, PIXMA Cloud Print / Google Cloud Print, Creative Park Premium
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145 mm, Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG2960, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG2960, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
Canon Pixma MG2960 Driver & Software Download
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||31 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||18 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.3||12 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver & Software Installations
MANUAL INSTRUCTION TO INSTALL Canon PIXMA MG2960 DRIVER
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2960 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG2960 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG2960 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG2960 printing device is ready to be used.
MANUAL INSTRUCTION TO UNINSTALL Canon PIXMA MG2960 DRIVER
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2960 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG2960 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG2960, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2960. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7.