Canon PIXMA MG3260 can be a good option for printing solution. This printer is categorized as all-in-one printer, so printing is not the only job that this printer can do. This printer can also scan and copy documents easily. Whenever you need to print documents, that will not be a big problem. Then, this printer also supports borderless prints. This can be a good features for you who love to print photos or other pictures. Pictures can be printed well without any borders, so it can be printed in full paper size.
Then, Canon PIXMA MG3260 also provides easy access for the printer. This printer does not use USB as the only way to get connected. This printer has been supported by Wi-Fi connection already, so users do not need to use USB whenever they want to print. USB is used once to set the printer, after that users can access the printer easily. By the Wireless connection, then users can print randomly. As long as they are connected to the same wireless connection, then printing can be done easily. Scanning can also be done directly so the files can be saved directly to the PC or gadget. Those are easy to do. Users also do not need to worry about the accessibility, since they do not need to come closer to the printer. They also do not need to prepare a special USB slot in their PC for printer.
About the printing, this printer also provides duplex printing. By using this feature, users can print both side of paper directly. This can be useful for students and officers who needs to print two pages easily and quickly. They do not need to repeat printing process only to print in both pages. There are also printing software from to give better accessibility for user. Surely, the Canon PIXMA MG3260 is good choice for users.
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Specifications
- Printing Resolution: up to: “4800 x 1200” dpi
- Scanning resolution: (optical) up to: “1200 x 2400” dpi
- Ink Tanks: CL641, FINE PG640 (Optional High Yield – CL641XL, PG640XL, PG640XXL).
- Software Included: My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7/8/ 9), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Supported Paper Sizes4: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG3260, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG3260, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver & Software Downloads
|MG3260 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||41 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||35 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||49 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver & Software Installations
MANUAL INSTRUCTION TO INSTALL Canon PIXMA MG3260 DRIVER
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3260 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG3260 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG3260 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG3260 printing device is ready to be used.
MANUAL INSTRUCTION TO UNINSTALL Canon PIXMA MG3260 DRIVER
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3260 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG3260 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG3260, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3260. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7.