Canon PIXMA MG3510 is a printer with complete features. This printer has the latest feature of wireless connection. This feature helps users to print the files and other documents or photos easily. This features help users to print without connecting the devices using USB, so users can print from another part of house or office. To provide users with better accessibility, this printer has AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. These features help users to print from websites or email easily. They do not need to modify or download the files, since they can print directly.
This printer has also quiet mode. This feature will be useful for users who need printer to print anytime they need. Common printers will have such sounds or noises during the printing process. These noises can be annoying when it happens in the midnight. By using the quiet mode of Canon PIXMA MG3510, then users do not need to worry when they have to print or copy in the midnight since the printer will not make any noises. Printing can be done easily and there will be no one who get disturbed by the noise.
About the speed, this printer has good speed. This can print up to 9 papers in a minute for black and 5 papers in a minute for colour. This is supported by the good quality of printing. Colour graphic can also be printed clearly and sharply. Then, this printer has also Quick Start feature. This can help users to make the printer ready faster. Commonly, when printer is on, there is still time to make it ready. By the Quick Start feature, printer can be ready as soon as it is turned on. Then, there is also Auto Power On, so this printer can be used easily and quickly. Those features can be a great reasons to buy Canon PIXMA MG3510 for house or office.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Benefits
- 7-Segment LED Display
- WiFi LED
- FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology
- Quiet Mode
- Quick Start and Evernote.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 22 seconds
- Ink Compatibility: PG-140XXL Black Cartridge, PG-140XL Black Cartridge, PG-140 Black Cartridge, CL-141XL
- Color Cartridge, CL-141 Color Cartridge, CL-141 Combo Pack with GP-501 Paper
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode12, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Scanner Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG3510, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG3510, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver & Software Downloads
|Pixma MG3510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3510 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3510 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.70||18 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3510 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3510 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3510 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.00||7.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.20||4.4 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3510 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3510 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3510 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.00||1.4 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3510 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver & Software Installations
MANUAL INSTRUCTION TO INSTALL Canon PIXMA MG3510 DRIVER
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3510 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG3510 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG3510 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG3510 printing device is ready to be used.
MANUAL INSTRUCTION TO UNINSTALL Canon PIXMA MG3510 DRIVER
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3510 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG3510 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG3510, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3510. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7.