Canon PIXMA MG3540 can be the solution of fast and good printing. This printer has some features to guarantee that users will be satisfied to use this printer. First feature is the Wi-Fi connection. This all-in-one printer can do printing, scanning, and copying documents easily. It can be much easier since there is wireless connection. The wireless connection provides fast and easy access for users, so they can use the printer from distance. Printing remotely will not be a big problem anymore and USB cable will not be the only solution to print. Scanning can also be done and file can be saved directly into the gadget storage via wireless connection.
Then, busy users can also get easy access because they can print from gadget or smartphone fast and easily. Users commonly have to remove the files from gadget to the PC before they want to print documents or photos. By using Canon PIXMA MG3540 printer, users do not need to do those things anymore. They do not need to move the files since they can use PIXMA Printing Solution App. This application can be installed to the gadget, so printing from gadget can done easily. There will be no problem and users do not need spend time to move the files.
Then, this printer is also supported by the AirPrint and Google Could Print. Those two features are useful. Users can print documents and pictures directly when they open the email. They do not need to download and open the files first. Things can be done much faster and easier now. The feature can also help users to print web page easily. Furthermore, Canon PIXMA MG3540 has FINE Cartridge to give good quality of printing result. To make the things easier, it has XL cartridge, so the printer can print more pages. Those useful features are ready to use to give comfort for users.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Benefits
- Compact and stylish Wi-Fi All-In-One: print, copy and scan at home
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Superior-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Print and scan using smartphone or tablet with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Google Cloud Print and Apple Air Print support
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Specifications
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-440 (Black), CL-441 (Colour)
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 22 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 2.7 ipm
- Weight: Approx. 5.4 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H): 449 x 304 x 152mm
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG3540, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG3540, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver & Software Downloads
|Pixma MG3540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3540 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3540 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.70||18 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3540 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.00||7.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.20||4.4 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3540 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3540 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3540 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.00||1.4 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3540 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver & Software Installations
MANUAL INSTRUCTION TO INSTALL Canon PIXMA MG3540 DRIVER
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3540 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG3540 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG3540 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG3540 printing device is ready to be used.
MANUAL INSTRUCTION TO UNINSTALL Canon PIXMA MG3540 DRIVER
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3540 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG3540 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG3540, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3540. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7.