Well, do you know what Canon PIXMA MG5370 is? It is the multifunction inject printer that you can use for accompanying you in doing your job. It has launched in October 25th 2013. If you are looking for the printer, this printer will be your best choices. Before we are going to discuss about it further, it is no wrong if you know about the general features that you will get from this printer. Its printer type is multifunction printer with 3 inches of LCD display and also interface using USB. The printing output of this printer is color and the printing method is injekt with the active noise level is 47dB. There are three functions on this printer, print, copy and scan.
Like Canon PIXMA IP4910, you will not only get them, but also you will get the other features such as the printer features. In printer features, you will get the speed of print color is 9.3 ipm with the maximum print resolutions or color is 9600 x 2400 dpi. The paper handling of this Canon PIXMA MG5370 printer also has such media types supporters like papers and envelopes. The tray capacity also will load until 150 sheets with the media size supported of A5, A4, and B5.
If you want to use the printer to scan your documents, you should know that the scan area size is 216 x 297 mm, so you have to make sure that the size of your document has more little size from it. Then, there is also an optical scanning resolution is about 2400 x 4800 dpi with the scan type of flatbed. You also have to note that the operating system of your PC that will work well with this Canon PIXMA MG5370 printer, you have to use one of requirement systems like Windows XP and above, Linux and Mac OS with 10.4 or 10.5 or 10.6 versions.
Canon PIXMA MG5370 Driver & Software Specs
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- Multi card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card/USB drive
- Memory Card and USB flash drive direct print
- Full HD movie print function
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- New fun filter printing effect including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus effect.
- 2,400 x 4,800 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- ChromaLife 100+ Photo System assures sharp photo color for 300 years
- Built-in PictBridge direct print, and optional Bluetooth unit# for wireless printing
- 4R borderless photo printing done in just 20 sec. (Standard Mode)
- AirPrint™ wireless print supported for direct printing of web pages or documents* through iOS devices^^
- 1pl ink droplet and 9,600dpi professional photo print resolution
- 5-color individual ink tank system: the photo black ink sharply increase color contrast
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless network print/scan
- Auto duplex print/copy and disc direct print
- 2-way paper feeding (Front and Rear paper feeder)
- 3″ color LCD panel and Easy-Scroll Wheel controls
Canon PIXMA MG5370 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG5370, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG5370, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG5370 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||36 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||29 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||17 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||23 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||54 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||18 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.40.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||18.0.1b||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.80||4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||9.1 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.60||3.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5370 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG5370 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5370 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG5370 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG5370 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG5370 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5370 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5370 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG5370 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG5370, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5370. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using windows 7 for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.