Are you looking for the printer that you need to do your job? If yes you are, you should choose the best printer that will help you a lot. Before you are going to buy the printer, it will be better if you take a look at the specifications and features of it. As example, if you want to take Canon PIXMA MG5400 printer, then you should know about the specifications of it. The printer features of it have the printer speed for 4 x 6 photo with borderless, it will take about 21 seconds; for the black printer of ESAT, it takes 15.0 ipm8; and for the colored printer of ESAT, it takes 10.0 ipm8.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5210, the maximum resolution of this printer for the colored printer is 9600 x 2400 dpi and for the black printer is 600 x 600 dpi. The paper sizes of this printer are 5 x 7, 4 x 6, 8 x 10, legal, letter, U.S, and envelops. The tray capacity of this printer can load the lower cassette until 125 sheets, the plain paper upper cassette until 20 sheets of photo paper or with sizes 4 x 6. This Canon PIXMA MG5400 printer also has some features such as AirPrint3, Borderless Printing7, Document Printing, Calendar Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Trimming Print, Evernote, Wireless Prinitng1 and many more.
The other general features that you will get from this Canon PIXMA MG5400 printer are5-color Ink System, WiFi LED, 3.0 LCD, Quiet Mode, Snap Edge, QuickStart, Creative Park Premium16, Processing Technology with Dual Color Gamut, Advanced Media Handling, and Self-Opening Paper Output. If you want to use this printer and connect it to your PC, you have to use one of the requirement systems of it. They are Windows RT, 8, 7, 7 SP1, Vista SP2, Vista SP 1, XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS 10.5.8 until 10.9 versions, and Intel processor.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver & Software Specifications
- Print Speed (up to) – 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles – Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120
- Print Resolution (Up to) – Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility – PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-251 C XL Cyan, CLI-251 M XL Magenta, CLI-251 Y XL Yellow, CLI-251 BK XL Black, PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 BK Black
- Paper Sizes – 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity – Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6)
Copy Speed (up to) – FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanner Type – Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions – Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Dimension (W x D x H) – 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H), Weight: 17.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG5400, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG5400, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG5400 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||44 MB||Download|
|MG5400 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|MG5400 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||26 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MG5400 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||55 MB||Download|
|MG5400 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG5400 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||18 MB||Download|
|MG5400 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|MG5400 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3.2 MB||Download|
|MG5400 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|MG5400 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG5400 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG5400 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||22 MB||Download|
|MG5400 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||188 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|MG5450 series Getting Started Guide||V1||3.3 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||1.6||215 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use Print from E-mail for Windows||1.1||820 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use Print from E-mail for Mac||1.1||693 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||1.6||129 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.00||395 KB||Download|
|MG5400 series Setup Guide||V1||390 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.80||87 KB||Download|
|Print from E-mail Firmware Updater (Mac) for MG5400 series||1.1a||27 MB||Download|
|Print from E-mail Firmware Updater (Windows) for MG5400 series||1.1||26 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5400 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG5400 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG5400 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG5400 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5400 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG5400 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG5400, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5400. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using windows 7 for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.