The Canon PIXMA MG5620 is a wireless printer that is designed to fit home printer needs. Even so, this printing solution is reliable also to manage business needs, if it is not a heavy task. Printing aside, scanning and copying are another task which can be done by PIXMA MG5620. Simply like other PIXMA MG lines, there is also a built-in duplexer, if you want to print your document two sided. Oh, there is nothing like card slot memory available. You also have no access PictBridge Ethernet port, and USB key.
I looks like the drawback, however, if you activate WI-FI network to connect with Canon PIXMA MG5620 is very versatile. To print your pictures you can use wireless PictBridge feature. Indeed, it is limited only for Canon camera or camera with newest technology. Cloud printing is what you get next. Applying this feature, it is not that difficult for to print anything that you want through PC, smart phone and tablet PC. The setting up, not to mention easy, but it won’t overwhelm you. Follow the instruction, and you get PIXMA MG5620 installed.
Like Canon PIXMA IP1800, it’s printing quality is also excellent, for both pictures and documents, nevertheless, test it yourself even it is proper for business needs. For its speeds, as this is designed based on household needs in mind, there is nothing that is so impressive, since you can find printer device that gives you better speed. However, within its class, Canon PIXMA MG5620 will not disappoint you. A non-colored document, it takes 2.6ppm, on the contrary when it comes to print pictures, you have 4.9ppm. The ink-system you can replace the ink separately, in case one them runs out. Asking for the cost? Compared to its sibling PIXMA MG56201 is a budget friendly printer device with fine quality.
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver & Software Specs
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm7, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H), Weight: 13.8 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG5620, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG5620, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG5620 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||52 MB||Download|
|MG5620 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|MG5620 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG5620 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||20 MB||Download|
|MG5620 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|MG5620 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5620 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG5620 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG5620 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG5620 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5620 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG5620 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG5620, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5620 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5620. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.