Canon covers you with another wireless all-in-one inkjet printer, Canon PIXMA MG5640. That PIXMA MG5640 can print, copy, scan, and many others with excellent result. The speed is not the best, but agreeable. And yes, if you want to claim all the best features, couple PIXMA MG5640 with WI-FI network. Not many options for the body, but it won’t be a problem actually. Covered with black and is designed with lower chassis, PIXMA MG5640 will please your eyes. Too, the size of the printer is somehow tiny, which makes the printer portable.
Through its ink system, Canon PIXMA MG5640 produces printing output that is equal with 4800 by 1200dpi. It has excellent contrast and brightness. The installation, it is standard. However, rest assured, since you can install PIXMA MG5640 without difficulty. For the installation, in the way to make it easier, there is USB connection where you can do driver installation from your computer. Double print feature, it can be your solution if you want to reduce the paper use. The truth is, either to copy or to scan your files, you can do it conveniently. However, sometimes it can be very deadening, if you do the copy in long hours.
Typical wireless inkjet printer, using Canon PIXMA MG5640, there is PIXMA cloud link where you can copy and scan your documents and photos from cloud storage. Like Canon PIXMA MG2970, if you want to print or copy particular thing from Facebook, twitter, and another popular online site, there is no obstacle as you need only to connect PIXMA MG5640 with WI-FI network. You can spot a 6.2cm LCD display on the front part of PIXMA MG5640. This LCD display can help you to re-check your document and pictures right before you print it. Hence, there is nothing like you wrongly print, scan, or copy your files.
Canon PIXMA MG5640 benefits:
- Get ready to effortlessly print and scan using smart devices with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Capture your precious moments in fast, high quality prints
- Only change the ink that runs out thanks to 5 single inks
- Enjoy the versatility. Easily connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high quality Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA Cloud Link
Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver & Software Specs
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link, Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.2 ipm, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 8.7 ipm
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner, Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi, A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.2 ipm, Multiple Copy: 1-99 copies
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
- Weight: Approx. 6.3 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H): 455 x 369 x 148mm
Canon PIXMA MG5640 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG5640, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG5640, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG5640 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||52 MB||Download|
|MG5640 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|MG5640 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG5640 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||20 MB||Download|
|MG5640 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|MG5640 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5640 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG5640 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG5640 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG5640 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5640 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG5640 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG5640, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5640 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5640. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.