Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver Download
Affordability with advanced quality, you will have that first impression while operating Canon PIXMA MG5660. In addition, you have only tiny surface like small table, it is adequate to accommodate PIXMA MG5660. It has compact design, though it can do huge thing. You mostly use A4 paper size, this is the right option for you. Like Canon MAXIFY IB4010, you can guess that you have access for wireless network using this compact printer. To activate network connection, look for WI-FI, then connect your device with some simple steps. Many benefits on your hand once the printer is connected to wireless network.
It becomes the standard feature for Canon PIXMA MG series to gain benefit from Google cloud print that leads to easy access to print your documents or your pictures from any paces like Evernote, Flickr, Facebook, and many more. Simply ensure that you have internet connection while doing that, distance is not a matter for you. Canon PIXMA MG5660 is tablet and smartphone ready. Hence, you can integrate your tablet and smartphone with the printer device without the need of PC, in case it is not necessary.
Want to get benefit from the aforesaid, you need to have certain Canon PIXMA application installed there on your other device like you smart phone in this case. Nevertheless, keep in mind, the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5660, although it won’t be that daunting, but depending on your PC, for some people it will take so much effort. In addition, pay attention toward the system operating requirement. One more, the fact that cloud storage feature is very helpful to have limitless access, those who are not familiar with this system will consider that PIXMA MG5660 is not user friendly. Just make yourself familiar with cloud storage, hence you have no problem to utilize the printer through the touchscreen LCD.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver & Software Specs
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal)x 1200 (vertical) dpi, Print Speed; B&W: 12.2 ipmColour: 8.7 ipm4”X6” photo: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y(optional XL ink tanks also available)
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
- Speed: Colour document: Approx 20 sec, Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies, Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to >400%
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
- Software Included: My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 1.1 W, OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.3 W, Copying8: Approx 11 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 455 x 369 x 148mm, Weight: Approx. 6.3 kg
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG5660, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG5660, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||52 MB||Download|
|MG5660 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|MG5660 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||20 MB||Download|
|MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5660 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG5660 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG5660 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG5660 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5660 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG5660 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG5660, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5660 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5660. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.