Canon adds another model under PIXMA MG line, which is Canon PIXMA MG5710. At glance, the device caters you the standard feature of any multi-function printer, such as printing, copying, and scanning. For print quality and print speed, you have expect more from PIXMA MG5710. As the print speed is adequate, not to say the best, but you find that it’s speed very accommodating. For the printout quality, 2400 by 1200dpi, again this is good for home-based printer solution, but not that impressive. Th size of the printer with lower chassis will just okay with small space.
Like Canon PIXMA IP4910, in case you are very picky when it comes to room decor, the black finish that covers the printer somehow can match easily with the whole home decor. For not heavy duty task, Canon PIXMA MG5710 is very handy, but you need to consider another option, in case you print bunches copies of documents, asking why? PIXMA MG5710 provides you only with one sheet feeder tray. To access network connection, there is no much problem. Meanings, once the printer online and is coupled with internet connection, Google cloud print, Apple AirPrint, and some, you can print anything from anywhere.
It doesn’t matter whether you use android or iOS system for tablet or smartphone, no worry as Canon PIXMA MG5710 is compatible with the both options, so then you easily can apply Easy-PhotoPrint to edit your photo before printing and add template through My Photo Yard. A 2.5 inches display panel, it means another easy access. Indeed you can’t do plenty thing, still it makes you can execute the operation easily. The initial cost of PIXMA MG5710 is less pricey, no doubt about it. The running cost, some say it is expensive, and prefer another option. But actually it depends only the way you use PIXMA MG5710
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver & Software Specs
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.6 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-170XL Pigment Black, CLI-171XL Cyan, CLI-171XL Magenta, CLI-171XL Yellow, CLI-171XL Black, PGI-170 Pigment Black, CLI-171 Cyan, CLI-171 Magenta, CLI-171 Yellow, CLI-171 Black
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7” (13 x 18 cm), 8” x 10” (20 x 25 cm), U.S. #10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds, No. of Copies: Max. 99 Copies, Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wireless PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.0” (W) x 14.6” (D) x 5.9” (H), Weight: 13.8 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG5710, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG5710, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG5710 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|MG5710 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|MG5710 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG5710 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG5710 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5710 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG5710 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG5710 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG5710 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5710 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG5710 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG5710, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5710 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5710. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.