Having a printer that can print the documents fast is something that many people love to have; especially those who need to have the fast document printing. If you always be put on that kind of situation, then Canon PIXMA MG5760 is the printer that you need to print any kind of documents that you want. That is because this printer is considered as one of the fastest printer that you can get from Canon from its MG series. That way, you do not need to worry even if you have to print 100 pages of documents within few minutes since this printer will surely be able to do that.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5710, this printer is able to get the maximum speed of 12.6 ipm for the black and white printing. The similar thing goes to the color printing since this printer is able to reach the maximum speed of 10 ipm for the color printing. This feature can be considered as one of the best from Canon PIXMA MG5760 since many other printers are only able to reach about 8 ipm for the color print. That is one sure thing that this printer is able to print the color printing faster than many other printers out there.
Even though this printer is the specialist in the terms of speed, you will not need to worry about its quality since this printer is manufactured by Canon. From the printing quality, you can expect to have the photo that can last at least for the next 30 years. For the details, you can also have something sharp and crisp. If you are asking for the price of the Canon PIXMA MG5760, you will not need to worry since the price of this printer that has just been released earlier this year is very affordable.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver & Software Specs
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (BK/Y), 13pl (PGBK)
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) 1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi
- Print Speed; B&W: 12.6 ipm, Colour: 9.0ipm, 4”x6” photo paper: Approx. 41sec
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL,COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”
- Copier Speed – Colour document: Approx. 20sec / 7.2ipm, Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages, Reduction/enlargement: 25% to >400%
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
- Software Included: MP Driver, XPS Printer Driver, Easy-WebPrint EX, MyPrinter, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, On-Screen Manual
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm, Weight: Approx. 6.3kg
Colour LCD Screen: LCD (2.5 inch / 6.2 cm TFT colour/Touch)
- Power Consumption – Off: Approx. 0.2W, Standby (scanning lamp is off) connection to PC: approx. 0.7W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 12W7
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG5760, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG5760, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG5760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|MG5760 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|MG5760 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG5760 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG5760 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5760 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG5760 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG5760 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG5760 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5760 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG5760 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG5760, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5760 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5760. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.