If you are living in the Asian region and looking for one of the best printers that you can get for easy printing every day, then Canon PIXMA MG5770 can be the printer that you need. That is because this printer from Canon has a lot of nice features that can surely ease you in printing many different things without having to worry about anything. For your information, this printer is manufactured by Canon specifically for the Asian market and has just been released earlier this year and this printer is getting the nice sales compared with some other printers from Canon in Asian region.
Like Canon PIXMA MG4160, one nice feature that you can get from this printer is the duplex printing. Many people are having trouble with the dual side printing since they sometimes put the paper on the wrong side so that the printing result is a mess. However, with the duplex printing feature from Canon PIXMA MG5770, you will never face that kind of problem anymore. Besides that, the PhotoPrint+ feature allows you to easily organize your photos for printing. As an addition to that, you can also simply edit your photos right before you print them so that you will have the nice photo printing result.
However, one of the best features of this printer is its wireless connections. If you want to print something, you can simply use the Wi-Fi connection through your phones so that you do not need to turn your laptop on just to print a page of paper. The same thing goes to the cloud storage access from Canon. When you forget about your storage devices, you can easily store many things at the cloud storage and even print them on directly using the Canon PIXMA MG5770 from Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram, and some other sites.
Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver & Software Specs
- Maximum Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi
- Ink Cartridge: PGI-770 (Pigment Black), CLI-771 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black), [Optional: PGI-770XL (Pigment Black), CLI-771XL (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black)]
- Print Speed: Document : Colour; ESAT / Simplex: Approx. 9.0ipm, Document : B/W; ESAT / Simplex: Approx. 12.6ipm, Photo (4 x 6″); PP-201 / Borderless: Approx. 41secs.
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 89 – 215.9mm, length 127 – 355.6mm)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Method CIS (Contact Image Sensor), Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400dpi
- Scanning Speed; Reflective: A4 Colour / 300dpi: Approx. 19secs.
- Copy Speed: Document: Colour: sFCOT / Simplex: Approx. 20secs, Document: Colour: sESAT / Simplex: Approx. 7.2ipm
- Interface: Wireless LAN b/g/n, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimension (W x D x H): Approx. 455 x 369 x 148mm, Weight: Approx. 6.3kg
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG5770, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG5770, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG5770 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|MG5770 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|MG5770 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG5770 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG5700 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5770 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG5770 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG5770 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG5770 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5770 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG5770 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG5770, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5770 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5770. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.